Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX65 (Lumix DMC-FX60)

Announced Jul 27, 2009 •
fastHID

Very impressed with this camera. Bought it as a travel or backpacking camera and could not be more impressed with the results, the delivered image quality under many different conditions. it gives clear, sharp results, and that's what I am always after in any camera

This is an excellent and versatile compact camera. The HD video is superb and easy to use. Picture quality is really good.

I have a D80 and a G10 and a friend with a FX37, the FX65 seems to replace the still in production FX37. So ordered a FX65. I like the small size, very wide angle capability and large image viewer. It easily goes into a shirt pocket. Problems: My first session was very disappointing. Flash pictues against a background. The picture quality was not in the ball park of my G10. If you get this camera and are taking pictues of people you will need to fill the frame fully with a group shot of ...

This camera is what it is supposed to be. Everyone can read the specs for themselves and decide if it would suit their needs. I have an LX-3 which I think is great but I wanted a compact with a wide, fast lens.The LX-65 has a rubbery cover which helps you keep a confident grip on a pretty small object. Image quality is very good as far as I'm concerned. As a former Tri-X user I'm not a pixel peeper. It has Panasonic's new. improved, faster focus and I would say that it works well. Focus is ...