Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX1

Announced Oct 2, 2003 •
Gabi

This is my 8th digicam, and I bought it because I wanted a camera sufficiently small and light to carry it along all the time. The image stabilizer is very important for me since I also want to take pictures in low light. I can easily go up to 1/8 sec shutter time without getting a blurred photograph. This is exactly what I wanted. The pics are sharp with very good colours, and metering doesn't appear to be a problem, unless I try to take a picture of two persons and focus between them. In ...

Carlito

this is my second digital camera(first was a leica digilux4.3) and i am very impressed with the ease of use and functionality of the camera. the lense is excellent and the zoom features are powerful both in shooting and viewing. the only shortcoming i have encountered so far after using it for 12 days on a trip is the flash feature is very limited in range and it has difficulty focusing in low light situations. otherwise it is a terrific value.

S.N.Aye

This is my first digital camera. Very user friendly camera and very good camera. I spent 300 bucks and got 3 M camera. some more with full metal body. It gives very fast response. Problems: I think this camera has some problem in video mode. But in the day time, video mode do well. Only at night. It cannot use the zoom funcition in video mode. But overall it is a great camera.