Olympus FE-230

Announced Jan 25, 2007 •
Ted Howard

Just bought this Olympus and it takes very good pictures. Not like the E330 or E510 I also have but just a little adjustment in Elements and you can't tell the difference from the E330 or E510 or even a Panasonic DMC-L1K!!!!! I suppose if you want to make 8x10s, your gonna see the difference, but you don't buy this camera to make huge prints even if it has 7 MP. And besides the fe-230 doesn't have all features of a DSLR but it's smaller than my cell phone and very light. For $200 it's worth ...

Chris Shultz

After many weeks of research on this site and at the local camera shop I made the plunge. I bought it for 179.99 plus tax. It is amazing! Granted we were upgrading from a four-year-old HP. This camera is very easy to use and you can be up and shooting in no time at all!! This is a fantastic point and shoot and I would recommend it to anyone. Problems: None

Tyrone Stacey

My co-worker just brought this little baby , and he knows " JACK" about cameras ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He took it on a fishing trip and he had the camera set to " AUTO" and the pictures were sharp and deeply crisp...! I don't know about you , but those pictures have me thinking , big time ...!