Olympus FE-140

Announced Jan 26, 2006 •
alinamarginescu

When i bought this camera it was pretty expensive. By the time, there were not so many photo-camera shops. The memory card was really expensive (the camera was about 175 E and the 1GB card was ~ 50 E). Anyway, after 5 years i still use it and it is more than decent. It is great for family holidays or random pictures. If you don't want a professional one, this can be a solution (it was, anyway...).

kengao

This is a simple and easy to use camera. I bought it two months ago. The image quality is good in day time and night. In the night, we have to choose night lanscape option. The feature is adequate. The construction of the camera is solid, though the outlook is not so great. However, for the value of money, it is an excellent one. Problems: The view in the night has noise on it.

Kinder

Well I thought when I first started to use it that is was a pretty good little camera. Then I took it outside and snapped a few of the trees around my house and was I ever disapointed. Anywhere where the light from the sky came through the leaves, looked horrible. It was blurry with no definition to the light or leaves. It was so bad I'm taking it back today.