Olympus D-545 Zoom (C-480 Zoom)

Announced Feb 17, 2005 •

Very nice and compact Olympus camera-the 4MP D=545 is a great and fuss-free camera with 19 scene modes, QuickTime format for movie capture, 3x zoom and handu in-camera movie and photo editing with sveral effects for simple images, movie editing a fun add frame feature for photos./ Problems: XD card is hard to insert properly

This Camera I bought a while ago. It is real clear and focused colors are very accurate.. I recently gave my wife a A620 camera that has more megapixles but after she took the pictures she can see that her 545 is clearer.. I like the camera I just wish I could find one that is as good but with more pixel count..

This is my first digital camera. I've bought it a year ago and since then I'm very glad with it. You can make photos with a very good quality, with a very sharp colours and details and you have also a lot of programs to shoot in any kind of circumstances; one thing about its contruction: REAL SOLID! Mine fell up real bad the other day and it still works perfectly. So, if you are looking for a nice compact camera, with a really affordable price and good image quality, the C480Z (european ...

This is my third digital camera. This is a nice compact camera with excellent photo quality. For the size and the money I don't know what else anyone would want. Camera has multiple scene modes and a very complete menu of controls. Problems: Flash is not very strong.

it's my first camera ,so my opinion isn't proffesional. very good camera for beginners. a lot of profiles. movies unfortunely without sound. photos in good light are exelent but you often have to use flash. the biggest minus is a lack of manual settings. the plus is of coure price. Problems: no problems