Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom

Announced Feb 12, 2004 •

I purchased the C8080 two years ago, shortly after it came out and it was responsible for rekindling an interest in photography, which I share with my kids. I have an underwater housing for it and on a trip to Little Cayman came back with a number of phenomenal images of local sea life. Also captured were number of very impressive images of iguanas. With the view finder up so I could look at it (straight down) The C8080 was positioned on the ground in front of an iguana and the shutter ...

I've had the Olympus C-8080 for 1½ yars now. I have taken fantastic pictures with it. I use it professionally and it's definately the best investment I have made. I can only reccomend this camera. I take a lot of macro photos and the cameras ability to focus is great. Recently I photographed tango (low light and fast movement). I was more than content with the result. I love to use this camera! Problems: When taking pictures in Tiff format (3264 x2448), it takes about 30 seconds for the ...

Just can say that it is an excellent camera.

WangMa

An excellent camera, so far so good.

WangMa

An excellent camera, so far so good.

Lattu

Superb digital camera - Easy to handle - Excellent image quality - high quality build & design - Very long battery life Problems: None

Simply the best P&S digital camera in the market today. Extremely high build quality and image quality. It is also an excellent value for money because it is now selling under $600. Low light focus is not a problem if you do not use spot focus. Problems: - Slow memory card write and read speed. - Slow battery re-charge time (new battery costs about $10, you should buy a few extra).

shz

SUPERB image quality. Excellent camera. Highly Reccommend Problems: No one.

I've been using it for 6 months and I'm still amzed by image quality. Problems: Cons: Shutter lag in low light AF in low light no manual focus ring

Great camera with excellent photo quality. Fast start up and fast saving. Sharp and precise focus. Long Proprietary battery life. Professional out-look, nice hand feel.