Olympus C-740 UZ

Announced Mar 2, 2003 •

The primary reason for buying this camera was 10 x zoom. It is perfect. I have been using a normal Olympus camera for the past 7 years and I know the quality of Olympus lens. Therefore, I went and purchased a 740 C. The pictures taken in the day light are excellent. I did try and take miniature pictures using the macro function Problems: The main problem what I am facing is non-availability of memory cards. I have 16 MB card only. Also, the camera is slightly heavy to carry around ...

zbigniew

This is camera which give you a lot of possibilities, from automatic shots to quite manual operation. I vave bought this camera because Olympus has been producin a very good optical equipments. In making a good pictures very important are good lenses, not quantity of pixels. Olympus has a small difference beetwien all pixels and effective pixels. I have made a lot of pictures in several circumstances. About 90% shots have been inough good. ca ama Problems: Temporaily no problems were encountered.

rahman

The lenses are nicely protected. Easy to use, haven't explored all functions. 10X zoom is good, the pre programmed functions are good.