Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II

Announced Jul 30, 2009 •
Telephoto zoom lens | Nikon F (FX) | 2185
SHEIKH ZAHID

I am very much exited to see this lens tomorrow in hand,

I love this lens. Is absolutely reliable, has a excellent color, contrast and tone reproduction, is very sharp, bokeh is smooth and I know I can always trust it for good images, even in harsh conditions. I mount it in my camera and focus on the art. I never tried the Tamron model but I bought this one and never looked back. I don't even have the need to try the competition. I use it in a Nikon D7200 and shoot concerts and theater. In my shooting conditions, a zoom is preferable and this one ...

I sold a Nikkor 85mm f/1.4D and a Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D to help purchase this lens.  I was was not sure that it was the right decision, these were quality lenses and I had gotten excellent results from both.  But I needed the VR for some low light work so I sold the lenses and purchased the 70-200.  Wow, my old lenses will not be missed (well maybe the 85) and what a jump in quality of photos.  When the 80-200 got a shot spot-on it was excellent.  When the 70-200 gets a shot-spot on it is ...

scpalas

Nothing to say. Just unbelivable. Focusing, sharpness, built quality are perfect. Also great with TC14.

Beautiful lens, super fast focus, deadly tack sharp. 2.8 makes your bokeh looks very smooth and creamy. The best glass I ever had. Too expensive ? Not really for what it does BMO. Thanks, Nikon.

Other photographers would tell me over and over to get the Nikkor 70-200. For years I'd used the Nikkor 28-300 3.5-5.6 and was perfectly happy with it and it was great to have that super range of zoom. But after trying out the 70-200 I was hooked! It has a beautiful look and feel to the shots. I love the look it gives models…making them a bit slimmer. The focus is tack sharp at all settings and everything is clear, colors are vibrant. The bokeh (Blurring of backgrounds) is fantastic and that ...

heavy durable flawless piece of glass ,, it really means being at the heart of image :) it worth every penny of its price

So happy I bought this lens last year. On my D800 it is just outstanding. I hand hold 95% of the time. This is certainly a PRO lens. It has made most of my other lenses obsolete because of the quality optics. The bokeh is just beautiful. I leave it on f/2.8 most of the time and only my 60G micro lens can keep up with the sharpness. Worth every penny at retail price.