Leica M9

Announced Sep 9, 2009 •
18 megapixels | 2.5 screen | Full frame sensor

No es una cámara para cualquiera, solo para quienes entiendan el funcionamiento de un rangefinder. No es comparable desde ningún punto de vista con una réflex. Da gusto tomar fotos con la M9 y los resultados son excelentes. Problems: LCD de baja resolución y baja calidad de la imagen utilizada para preview.

Superb build quality, very nice IQ at low iso. Problems: LCD, slow processor, high iso noise, color shift with wide lenses.

Creo que es la cámara perfecta para disfrutar de la fotografía. Para mi es perfecta. Problems: La limpieza del sensor y sin ninguna duda el elevado precio de todo lo que la rodea.

anObject

Because of wearing glasses I was not sure if I am able to handle the manual focus. But after a day and nearly two hundred photos I became quicker and quicker on focusing objects and shot them. It was and is a pleasure to use this camera. What I really like is its size. Compared to my 5D no one gets frightened if I take a photo of them. The way you take photos is more a handcraft than a shot of an object. You will more and more think about shutter speed, ISO and aperture. That's exactly what ...

parisphoto

I am delighted by this camera. With a compact lens (28, 35, 40 mm), I can put it in my jacket pocket, carry it around with ease and get spectacular pictures. OK, I admit it, I do love owning the top of the line classic M rangefinder. I have owned an M3 for some time, and love it. The M9 is the only digital camera that has made me as happy. Problems: None

Suat Ateslier

Great camera... It is better than Canon or Nikons.. Problems: Any...

JAADPR

After two months and a lot of picturetaking I find this camera simply a most remarkable piece of equipment - the only thing I would recommend buying is the Thumbs-Up making it even more secure to hold. Problems: None so far

Dugby

Congratulations Leica on another excellent camera. I now have 4 Leicas.....!!! The images are superb, and the improvement to ISO...wonderful. I just need to make some careful buying decisions on ASPH lenses now that the crop is 1.00 Problems: I would prefer the Sapphire LCD and a titanium body finish.......maybe on a 9.2 ?