Kyocera Finecam S4

Announced Feb 20, 2002 •
kate06

Even though this camera takes clear quality pictures, the battery life is terrible. I would say the longest this camera has gone without the battery dieying 30 mins- 1 hour and it wasent continusly used in that time. im not joking. Please do not buy this camera. Problems: Battery Life

I have had the Kyocera S4 for a little over 18 months now - I bought it brand new when it was first available in the shops of London (£399.00 online) The build quality is fantastic and there has been little or no noticeable damage to the casing or mechanisms in the time I have had it. This includes trips into the Arctic Circle, American Continent, Australasia etc - it has flown well over 100,000 miles since then and has been fine. I have found my image quality to be better and better the more ...

frontload

This was a very poor buy, even at 50 percent off at 350 euros. The problem is focusing. It doesn't. It is a very pretty and small package and fits in a pocket easily, but so is my mobile. If it didn't have to take pictures, it would be a desirable toy. Panorama, architectural and portrait shots all produced pictures with unacceptably fuzzy outlines. The colours were very faithful, but really, only in Macro mode were the results impressive. I am comparing with the Olympus Camedia C220z and ...

ALAN M CLARK

HAVING USED NUMEROUS DIGITAL CAMERAS OVER THE LAST SIX MONTHS,I CAME ACROSS THIS LITTLE BEAUTY FROM KYOCERA.I CANNOT FAULT IT-BUILD QUALITY SHOULD PUT K---K TO SHAME,PICTURE QUALITY IS LIFELIKE,AND FIND BATTERY LIFE TO BE MORE THAN ADEQUATE.CANNOT FAULT THIS LITTLE GEM!!

i enjoy this camera very much. the pictures are colorfull and sharp Problems: pictures i take without flash go blur

jwelby

The main strength of this camera is its compact size. It is only slightly more bulky than my tiny Canon IXUS APS film camera, so I can carry it on my belt at all times. Its small size and light weight may make camera shake an issue, but this is largely a question of technique. The S4 seems very well put together, witha nice solid feel in the hand. Though it can be used straight out of the box, this camera, as ever, will deliver better results if you take the time to read the manual and ...

Wonderful digtial camera. Super high pic quality! (4.0 Mpixels) Zoomlens, digital zoom support Small, compact, light (sigarette) Solide metal body and cover Quick starup up quick flats ready (6 sec) Battery longlife (about 150 pict) Clear tft display 1.5 inch Quite while working

God

This camera too bad,don't buy.

I tried FOUR different units of this camera and in each case I was unable to read/write SD cards other than the 16MB card that comes with the camera. I tried a 32MB card, 4 64MB cards and 128MB card, and in each case the camera reports "Card Error" - either immediately, or after taking one or two pictures.

Hi everybody This a great compact camera even for who wants to do the professional photography. Problems: a little bit expensive.