Konica Minolta DiMAGE X60

Announced May 9, 2005 •
93jam

This is the world's best point & shoot. I can get about 500 pics on a charge. The DiMAGE Master software that came with it is wonderful. It can turn on in 1 second. It has on-camera editing. I love this camera. Problems: Sometimes it is hard for it to focus in dark places. This is no problem for me.

It is my second digital camera. i bought it because of the price and ease to use. It takes fast picture comparing to the Olympus IR300 which is too slow to capture a picture. When I bought it, I have no way to test the image quality; otherwise, I would rather have a bottle of nice wine instead. However, the image quality of X60 is so poor. image is not sharp and sometimes quite fuzzy. Comparing to my first DC, Olympus C4040Zoom, there is no comparison.

I have just bought X60 camera and it seems that i do not need to change it for a long time. When i decided to buy a camera, the most important thing for me, was the compactness. X60 is realy compact enough to carry it anywhere i go. Its picture quailty is also acceptable as a 5 mp camera. Besides all these, its main advantage is 2,5 inch lcd. Problems: I am disappointed that X60's standart accessories does not include carrying bag to protect lcd from being damaged.