HP Photosmart 635

Announced Aug 11, 2003 •
booboo8888

This is the best camera in his class. Small and compact to be used especially for new beginner who try to use digital camera. Clear LCD to view. My 6 years old son is very happy and like to take our family photos with this camera. He feel proud when see the result. Problems: NO problem so far.

TheOnlyMoog

I've had this camera for 2 years. It is generally an ok camera for inside or closeup shots, has easily accessible features, and good picture quality for smaller prints. It is generally a user friendly camera, small enough for easy pocket portability, adequate for beginners, birthdays, capturing aunt Bertha at Christmas, or perhaps small dogs and leprechauns. By no means geared for professional use or portraiture. Problems: It has crapped out on me twice, with the same problem both times. ...

Graeme Mac

I had one of these for about 18 months before it got cooked when the charger was set at 12V by accident - it was a great little camera and I miss it - even though I have now got 3 times more pixels. I got plenty of good shots out of it that look fine at postcard size. Runs on 2 x AA cells - best to use 2500mAh NMH - forget about alkalines. Put in a 256 or more SD card and you will have about 40 minutes of video with sound or about 350 high rez shots. Problems: Very occasionally it would not ...

yura2005

Great camera for beginners Good image quality Pretty light weight Easy of use Problems: Have to learn to be more economic with battaries. Will eat your battaries if using optical zoom and flash too often.

I paid 80 bucks for it. Picture is ok. 2100 mAH batteries can last a few days. noisy with low lights. prefect for anyone who don't wanna spend much. Problems: no problems at all.

norb_

I bought this camera a few weeks ago. I am VERY satisfied with it. Great features, video + sound. Colour, Black & White, sepia images I had to choose between this and a no-name at 4 MP. I am very happy I bought this. When it comes to cameras, quality and brand names are very important. Problems: 1. A battery under 1500 mAh is a NO-NO. I know, I got a 1500 and a 1850. LCD + Flash will eat your batteries life like there's no tomorrow. Learn to use the camera before going on a trip !! 2. Also ...

hennier

This is my first camera. In the beginning I was a little disappointed with the image quality in low light. Now I think that it is quite normal. Outside, in daylight, the pictures are fine. Problems: 1. Image got some noise in low light. 2. Battery life is short.

valerie hogg

I love this little camera. I bought it thinking that I would try it out and maybe not like it but I am so satisfied with it. It is so easy to use and everything is explained right on the screen. there is a help menu right on the screen and everything is displayed. perfect camera for a first time user. the screen is very clear and I don't need my glasses. good features too and very easy to change. good built in memory too. Problems: no problems, buy an extra set of batteries.

aurelm2

Very good camera at his price. Best images at only one click and best settings for his category. I have this for over a month and I am very pleased with it. I made a lot a pictures and even at lowest resolution still sharp amd clear. Problems: No 1024*768 resolution (for smallar memory use) and hungry on baterry, buy baterry at best capacity you can buy (1600 mAh is a must, I have 700 mAh and can take only 24 pictures with LCD on and ~50 with LCD off but with flash)

Norb Kanter

I bought this camera at Target 3 days ago and am very pleased with it for 150 dollars it came with a 32 mb cardit takes very good pictures and would rcommend it to any one who would like a low priced camera with lots of features. you cant go wrong. this is my second camera. Problems: short battery life update it was a very good camera but it would drain the batteries overnite even when turned off I even had the h p dock tried customer service 3 times to no avail it is a joke, had to return ...