HP Photosmart 620

Announced Jul 2, 2002 •
2 megapixels | 1.5 screen | 36 – 102 mm (2.8×)
Babya

The Photosmart 620 is basically the Photosmart 320 with a 3x optical zoom (also has 4x digital zoom) and a slightly different back-in silver as oppossed to black on the 320. Image quality and flash and self timer features are the same as the 320. Problems: Can be tricky to get FW update to apply correctly.

It's a simple camera for beginners. It takes photos automatic. It was a good value for money before 2 years Problems: Photos are to orange when using flash

My oldest daughter (11) has had an AGFA ePhoto CL18 for some time now - quite frankly it turned out to be a rather expensive toy, but not much of a camera. We have better cameras in the house (Canon G3, Nikon F70) but these are not pieces of equipment I'm going to let my daughter take on a Girl Guide camping trip. This winter we got her an HP photosmart 620 and a 64MB SD card. This camera is an example of how computer companies can make acceptable cameras, but not great ones. Outdoors, in ...

songlady

Enough features to give it some flexiblity, yet simple enough for a beginner to understand - doesn't overwhelm you. User manual easy and short enough to get started right away. Download to computer easy and fast - and almost self explainatory when you get there. Problems: When images are saved, they are 8x10 - a little grainy and too big to see if you open them without the software or post them directly to the net. You have resize them before you save them. I find this annoying.

Niewitch

Very good value to money. Not much manual adjusting, pretty much automatic. Good lens. Good picture quality. Little bulky. Overal good camera.

Niewitch

chuck5662

I love my Photosmart I feel its a good camera for a beginer It takes a lot of time to figure it out Beining new to this I feel it is a winner