Fujifilm FinePix A350 Zoom

Announced Feb 8, 2005 •

For those who want a great P&S, this is an excellent camera to have. For those who want to do more than just capture the family doing fun things, then I would move on to either a Canon or Nikon DSLR. The image processor could be a bit better, but is still good if you are not looking to produce large prints. Problems: * No ISO selection (ISO is set between 64 and 400, depending on available light) * Heavy artifacting at high resolution. This can be worked around by resizing the image to a ...

This is a great point and shoot for people looking for something easy and decent. Not the best out there for the cost when I got it, but now really cheap. I would recommend this for students looking to keep it cheap. Problems: Only compatible up to 1Gb type H memory. If you don't take your time and use the few settings it has, pictures come out crappy. Shutter lag sucks if you're trying to get multiple pix on the go.

This was my first digital camera. I wanted something not too expensive, but with cool features. I was kind of disappointed because the features on this camera aren't excellant, but overall it is a good camera. I payed way more than it was worth for it, so I wasn't too happy. It is broken right now anyway, so I think I'll get something really good, like a Canon Powershot SD700 IS. Problems: Not really...

I have had 6 digitals and this is the smallest and easiest to use. It is also the least expensive. The pictures are great for a point and shoot. My 'good' camera at this time is a Fuji S9000, but I wanted a small, easy to carry camera. It surpasses the picture quality of prosumer camera's just 2 or 3 years ago. It focuses in very low light and is easy to carry!!! Problems: The xd cards, although coming down in price, are still more expensive that other flash media.

Since it looks like we have zero on this unit I will add mine. Got this for my Daughter and it works fine but it I found it hard to get good picture quality with. For a simple point and shoot and beginner it seems to work well. Problems: None.