Fujifilm DS-300

Announced Aug 2, 1997 •
1 megapixels | 35 – 105 mm (3×)
Faux DPR

I like it. Found a great deal at http://sleazystore.com/fuji_ds300. Problems: It's pretty out-dated.

Faux DPR

vonvega

This camera (Bought as a collectible model at auction site) is simply superb, apart of my DCS's , this is the best XX century digicam. Images are crisp detailed and full of color, the lens are excellent body is hard and perfectly manufactured. Can make superb images up to 10x15 Cm (6x9 ") and surely a bit more. The NP batteries are a bargain point, because as collector i can work it with my Mavica/Konica batts. Problems: Camera don't work ok with memory cards of certain capacity or more ...

This is my first 1+Megapixel digital camera and I have enjoyed using it even more than my Nikon F4s (which I adore). The idea of not paying processing fees for unknown mistakes is a powerful incentive for me to go whole-hog with digital. This camera with its 1.3 MP's is no 6900, but I'm sure glad I bought this camera, because I have found that Fuji is capable of extremely high build quality and cuts no corners trying to give the consumer a great product. I now know that when I purchase a ...

I've been using this camera for some time now. Image quality: very good color, excellent tonal and dynamic range, produces rich, natural looking images, noisy at shadow areas. Optics: seems to be very good. Usability: poor, the view finder is especially inaccurate. If you can get one cheap and does not require accurate composing, it can be a good choice.

Todd T

The Image quality is good but is a very uncomfortable camera to use. The Optical Range Finder on the camera was not even close to the image the oyr captured. every thing was much farther away than it appeared. DO Not Buy this camera. Problems: The built in flash caused red eye every time. I had a chip go out in the camera 2 months past the warrenty date and coust $400 to repair