Epson Artisan 835

Multi-function printer | Inkjet |

I was a bit worried that this little printer could keep up. As it turns out it is by far the best printer I have ever had. Fast in general printing and super grade color photos. I could not be happier.

FTK67

I have only had this printer for a short while. So far my main complaint is the flimsy paper feed tray. It doesn't feel all that solid, also when inserting it there seems to be no solid feel when it is being inserted back after loading the tray. For myself I would also like to know if the "photo tray" can be removed from the main tray.

Lynners

I bought this printer about a month ago. I paid $169 at MicroCenter. I have used every day and never had a problem with it. I have really put it through it's paces. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good printer. I use it for printing out pictures. I am an amateur photographer. It makes BEAUTIFUL prints!! Problems: I have not had a problem with it. I do agree it has a cheap CD holder.

I haven't owned this printer long enough to score the long term durability of it, but aside from some slightly cheapish feeling paper and CD/DVD printing trays, overall it feels like a quality machine. Setup took a bit longer than expected, as the machine has to cycle through it's cartridge loading process and other things, and a separate sheet thrown in the box encourages you to go to Epson's site to download the latest drivers and firmware. I found newer drivers - no firmware - at least ...

loosecaboose2

Prints very nice quality photographs, but uses ink quickly (dont they all?). The scanner works great and the touch menus make it easy to get the setting you want.