Epson PhotoPC 600

Announced Aug 4, 1997 •
1 megapixels | 2 screen | 36 mm
Ellendee

We have had this camera for just about five years now and use it constantly.We have produced excellent photo quality prints with it using the Epson styus 600 printer. Problems: It is starting to be a little slower in being ready for the next photo but has survived some less than gentle handling.We have used a 4mb flash card ever since we had the camera also and have had no problems with that.However,recently we purchased a 128mb card and had taken some 300 images when it suddenly announced ...

This was my first digital camera works great !!! Got thousands if picks out if it !!! I think it is time to upgrade !! I got it in Jan 97 It was top dog then !! I recomend it to any one !! Problems: Well I was using a 40MB Flash card for about a year no problrms till now !! It dont work any more !! IS IT SOMETHING TO DO WOTH THE 16 MB LIMIT ? I DOUT IT ?

Great camera for starters. In response of limitation of fotos, i have a compact flash card with 64 MB. It works perfectly and now i can take more than 200 in very hight quality (1024 x 768). Problems: Some distortion when i do the zoom at 3.0

Three years old and this camera has given me a great time. If you but this camera on a tripod and take a portrait or a still picture, it will give you excellent photo quality that can be enhanced to an 8X10 print. I love the macro. Problems: The casing is vulernable to cracking when attached to a tripod and the battery case cover is cheap. I would like to hand this down to someone if I could get the casing back into shape.

This camera is an excellent starter camera for someone new to digital photography. The resolution is high enough to be used for making prints (4x6) from pictures, and for getting good quality prints for the web. The internal memory makes it convenient to use out of the box, plus the expansion capability is a plus. Problems: I dropped my camera many times and it kept functioning for years. It is a little slow after you take a picture to when you can take the next picture. It also has a 16MB ...

This is my 1st digital camera. I've had since Jan '97 and have 1000's of pics. I use mid range resolution, best compromise when you don't have CF card. 4 years ago when purchased this was Techno-edge for the $$$. I have droped the unit several time and it comes up working. Lucky? Now looking at replacment, it's time Problems: This camera has been trouble free for the 4 years I've had it. Never been in the shop.

This is my first digital camera. I have had it for one year. It is so touchy that I am about to throw it out the window. The manufacture does not help. I had to pay a fee for them the tell me the names of repair shops that would correct this camera. When I contacted them they either did not know that they were a authorize repairer or would not look at anything without a warrantee. Problems: It takes beautiful pictures. But I cannot input them into my computer. Sometimes it works then ...