Think Tank releases three accessories for camera bags
Mar 1, 2013 at 20:53:33 GMT
Think Tank has announced three new accessories for their camera bag line-up. The Low Rider Strap with a split-pad design attaches a second bag to one's main rolling luggage and is available for $29.75. The Pro DSLR Battery Holder, priced at $17.50 accommodates two full-sized DSLR battery packs. A limited edition Pixel Pocket Rocket holds CF and QXD memory cards. Priced at $18.75, this memory card holder was manufactured in just one production run and will be unavailable once the stocks runs out. European prices and availability information to be confirmed.
Think Tank Photo Releases Limited Edition Pixel Pocket Rocket CF Memory Card Wallet
This CF card carrier was manufactured in a one-time production run
and will be discontinued once inventory runs out. It truly is a one-time limited edition.
Santa Rosa, Calif. – Think Tank Photo announces the release of a limited edition of their popular Pixel Pocket Rocket CF memory card wallet. Made of two-tone rip-stop nylon, the Limited Edition Pixel Pocket Rocket holds 10 CF cards while keeping them safe and organized.
- Clear pockets make identification easy
- Folds flat when not in use, easily stored
- Business card slot
- Hook and loop closure with fold-up design
- Tether clip allows for secure attachment to other Think Tank products and clothing
- Exterior: All fabric exterior treated with durable water resistant coasting, while fabric underside is coated with polyurethane for superior water resistance, 210D two-tone mini rip-stop nylon, clear PU mesh (non-PVC), and 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, clear polyurethane mesh (non-PVC), 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- External Dimension: 4.7” L x 2.8” W x .5” H (12 x 7.1 x 1.5 cm)
- Weight: 0.1lbs (0.04kg)
Think Tank Photo Releases Photographer Pro DSLR Battery Holder
Santa Rosa, Calif. – Think Tank Photo announces the release of the Pro DSLR Battery Holder; a soft, compact case for photographers carrying two pro-size camera batteries for either Canon or Nikon bodies. It joins Think Tank’s line-up of photographer battery, SD-card, CF-card, and photography filter accessory holders and wallets.
- Carries two pro-size camera batteries
- Slim, compact design folds in half for easy storage
- Individual pockets for each battery
- Flattens when empty
- Exterior: 420D diamond rip-stop nylon, 210D nylon, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- External Dimension: 5.5” W x 4” H x 0.4” D (14 x 10.1 x 1 cm)
- Weight: 0.02lbs (0.01kg)
Think Tank Photo Releases Photographer Low Rider Strap For Rolling Camera Cases
Santa Rosa, Calif. – There is one bond that unites most professional photographers: the burden of having to carry multiple bags and heavy loads from one shoot to the next. To aid them in this task Think Tank Photo announces the release of the Low Rider Strap.
With the Low Rider Strap photographers simply slip the split pad design over the handle of their rolling luggage and tighten the side straps. Once having done so they are now able to haul two bags with a far lower and stable center of gravity. This approach is easier than stacking one bag on top of another. This counterbalanced, low-set load keeps bags balanced and prevents sloshing and sliding. This strap can be attached to any bag with D-rings, such as Think Tank Photo’s Urban Disguise® shoulder bags.
- Hang shoulder bags off most pieces of two-wheeled rolling luggage.
- Comfortable shoulder strap adapts to any shoulder bag with d-rings.
- Included tri-glides prohibit shoulder strap from slipping over time.
- Non-slip material keeps strap on your shoulder and easily adjustable on either side.
The Low Rider Strap is made 420D velocity nylon, 210D silver-toned nylon, 600D brushed polyester, antique nickel plated metal hardware, non-slip rubberized laminate, 3D air mesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread