|Previous news story Next news story|
dpreview.com is hiring: web development engineer
We are now looking to hire a talented web Development Engineer to join our growing team at dpreview.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Qualifications: At least two years web development experience.
- Primary development language: ASP.NET 2.0 (VBScript)
- Primary development tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 / 2005, SQL (Server 2005)
- Web standards: DHTML, XHTML, CSS, table-free CSS, AJAX
- Useful skills: Photoshop experience (CS2 / CS3), Flash
- Excellent attention to detail
We will offer a modern and exciting working environment in central London (SE1, near London Bridge station), you must be willing to commute to the office five days a week.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, stock package, and excellent benefits.
To apply, please send your CV and application letter, stating your earliest availability and salary expectations via email to email@example.com, please don’t forget to quote the reference number 29284.
The cut-off date for applications is Friday 29th February 2008.
dpreview.com is the world's leading digital photography website, with detailed product reviews, daily breaking news and an active forums community. Started in 1998 by Phil Askey, dpreview.com has now grown to attract over eight million unique visitors each month reading over 140 million pages. In May 2007 dpreview.com was acquired by Amazon.com and with their help we are now striving to expand our content and site functionality to offer our visitors the world's most comprehensive 'one stop' digital camera resource.