Bibble 4.9.8e adds Canon 40D support
Sep 5, 2007 at 16:02 GMT
Bibble Labs has updated its raw converter to include support for three new cameras - The Canon EOS 40D, Pentax K100D Super and Fujifilm Finepix E550 (hmm, that's not so new but welcome nonetheless). The 40D support includes tethered shooting and sRAW compatibility. The software, which also incorporates some bug fixes is available now and it's a free update for existing users of Bibble 4.
Bibble 4.9.8e is now available for download on our webpage at http://www.bibblelabs.com.
This maintenance release includes full support for the new Canon 40D including sRaw and tethered shooting. We are glad to again be one of the first 3rd parties to provide support for this exciting camera. A brief list of other changes is included below.
As always this is a free update for existing licensees of Bibble 4.
Should you encounter any trouble with Bibble or just need help, please visit our web support forums at http://support.bibblelabs.com/webboard
Thanks as for your support, and we hope you continue to enjoy Bibble.
- The Bibble Labs Team
- Added support for Canon 40D, including sRaw and Tethering
- Added support for Pentax K100D Super
- Added support for Fujifilm FinePix E550
- Changed Chroma-sub sampling to 1:1 for jpegs > 85 quality
- Fixed memory leak causing crash when working with many Olympus files
- Fixed issue with window position not being remembered when it was stretched across two monitors
- Fixed issue with images from repaired Canon 350D not being recognized
- Fixed issue with trailing white space in a rename string causing a warning dialog to appear
- Tweaked Oly 410/510 color profile and default tone curve. (Be sure to purge your cache and reset custom WB’s)
- Added extra verification before the original is deleted in Copy queues
- Added Lens: Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6
- Added Lens: PENTAX 70mm 2,4 Objectiv
- Added Lens: Tamron 18-250mm F/3.5-6.3 AF Di-II LD