Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Pro v1.2
May 20, 2006 at 08:13 GMT
Breeze Systems has announced DSLR Remote Pro v1.2, which adds support for the Canon EOS 30D. This software enables control of Canon DSLR camera settings and the ability to view large high res images in seconds on a Windows PC or laptop using USB or Firewire cables.
New in DSLR Remote Pro v1.2: Canon EOS 30D Support
19th May, 2006: Breeze Systems today released DSLR Remote Pro v1.2. Photographers can now use Breeze Systems' highly regarded software to control Canon's new EOS 30D as well as Canon EOS 5D, 350D/Rebel XT, 20D, EOS-1D Mark II and EOS-1Ds Mark II, 10D, 300D/Rebel, EOS-1D and EOS-1Ds models.
DSLR Remote Pro allows professionals to
- See large high quality previews of shots on your PC within seconds
- Gain unrivalled control of settings for Canon cameras during tethered operation
- Operate the camera remotely
- Shoot images and store them directly onto the PC's hard disk
- Automatically add IPTC data to images as they are downloaded
- Enable customers to view pictures while you continue shooting
- Preview unprocessed, sharpened or color managed images on your PC
- Automatic exposure bracketing of up to 15 shots for HDR images and shots in tricky lighting
- Time lapse photography
DSLR Remote Pro is software developed by Breeze Systems for Canon EOS digital SLR cameras. The program runs on Windows and is available on a free 15 day trial. Available exclusively from Breeze Systems' website www.breezesys.com for US $95. The price includes one year's free upgrades.
This release is a free upgrade for all existing DSLR Remote Pro customers.