HP Photosmart M527
Jan 4, 2006 at 13:05 GMT
CES 2006: HP has announced the new Photosmart M527 6 megapixel camera, featuring a 3x optical zoom and in-camera red eye removal and the new HP Design Galllery. The M527 also features a large 2-inch image display and 16MB internal memory.
HP Photosmart M527 Digital Camera
Get impressive 6-megapixel photos with the easy-to-use HP Photosmart M527 Digital Camera.
This digital camera has 21x total zoom - 3x optical, 7x digital - and features HP Real Life technologies, including HP in-camera red eye removal and HP Design Gallery. With the new HP Design Gallery, users can easily take brilliant digital photos. Intuitive button design allows for quick, one-handed shots, in addition to one-button ordering and sharing of photos with HP Photosmart Express. (1)
Key Features and Benefits
- 6-megapixels for impressive resolution for beautiful prints and enlargements up to poster-size
- 2-inch image display, intuitive button layout and overall compact stylish design allow for easy one-handed shots
- On-camera button to easily order and share photos on Snapfish using HP Photosmart Express (1)
- 16 MB internal memory allows users to store photos in the camera
- Extra storage capacity available with optional SD card (2)
- HP Photosmart Premier Software is a complete, easy-to-use software solution for editing, organizing, printing and sharing digital photos Additional Features
- HP Real Life technologies help take the guesswork out of digital photography and make it easy to produce great photos that are crisp, realistic and true-to-life. HP Real Life technologies include: o NEW: HP Design Gallery adds artistic effects and borders right in the camera o In-camera red-eye removal to remove red-eye while images are still in the camera
- HP Photosmart Express makes sharing, printing and saving digital photos easy – users simply take a photo and select its destination right on the back of the camera – up to 34 destinations, including e-mail addresses, online albums, printers and Snapfish o When the digital camera is later connected to a computer or the optional camera dock,(2) the selected photos are automatically printed and/or e-mailed without burdening the recipient with large file attachments o E-mail recipients see thumbnails of the images right in the body of their e-mail message, as well as a link to the web page where they can very easily view, print and save the photos, and upload them to online albums
- Optional HP Photosmart 6221 Digital Camera Dock lets users easily save, view, print and share photos on a PC, Snapfish and TV, and recharge in-camera batteries. Add wireless capabilities by purchasing the HP Photosmart 6222 Wireless Dock Base to share your photos via a wireless home network. (2)
- 6-megapixel resolution
- 3x optical zoom, 7x digital zoom
- Dimensions/Weight o 95mm (w) x 32mm (d) x 62mm (h) o 153 grams without
- Support/Connectivity o USB Connectivity o USB-compatible PC with Microsoft Windows® XP, x64, 2000, Me, 98SE, or 98, Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible CPU, Internet Explorer 5.01SP2 or later o USB-compatible Macintosh computer with Mac OS v10.2.8, v10.3, v10.4
HP offers a comprehensive support package for the HP Photosmart M527 Digital Camera that includes one-year of phone support as well as real-time chat and email support beyond the warranty as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. Pricing and Availability Estimated U.S. street price is TBD Expected to be available for purchase April 2006 in North America. (1) On-camera Snapfish feature available in UK and US only. (2) Not included; please purchase separately.