|Previous news story Next news story|
Kodak post 3.0.10 firmware for DCS330
This just in from Kodak, they've posted a new release of firmware for the DCS330, consistent with their recent updates to the DCS5x0/6x0 this new firmware features the easier to use drop-down menu user interface along with several other enhancements.
Firmware Update Info
Updates: Kodak DCS330 firmware v1.6.2 to v3.0.10
Download from: Kodak website
- Full details in Firmware Readme file
- A redesigned, more efficient User Interface featuring Drop down menus.
- Dual Card support.
- Auto White Balancing using image data.
- Image Processing options.
- Post-Capture Manual ±EV compensation using Host Software.
- Recover (deleted images).
- Added Quick Format of storage cards.
- IPTC Data support in camera.
- Intervalometer (Advanced Self-Timer).
- Active custom Functions are easily identified on the camera's rear LCD with a bullet point.
- Global Positioning System (GPS) support.
- Enhanced Storage media support.
This firmware is not compatible with Adobe PhotoShop version 3.0.5 or older.
- Version 5.8.2 DCS Host Software is required when using
Firmware v3.0.10 with the DCS 330 camera. Version 5.8.2 DCS HOST Software
includes the following:
- DCS Acquire Module (Version 5.8.2)
- DCS TWAIN Data Source (Version 5.8.2)
- DCS File Format Module (Version 1.1.2)