Kodak Japan announce DC215 Zoom
Aug 24, 1999 at 04:00 GMT
Kodak Japan announce the new Kodak DC215 Zoom aimed squarely at the small, light pocketable end of the market it's the direct successor to the DC210 equipped with a 29mm - 58mm zoom (2x) and 1/3" 1 megapixel CCD (1152 x 864).
- 1/3" 1 megapixel CCD (1152 x 864, 640 x 480)
- Lens: F4.0 - F4.8, 29mm - 58mm (35mm equiv.)
- Shutter speed: 1/2s - 1/362s
- ISO 140 sensitivity
- Three compression modes (no uncompressed mode)
- "Fixed Focus"
- Minimum focus: 0.5m/1.0m normal, 0.2m macro
- Built-in Flash: Auto, Off, Forced-On, Anti-Red-Eye
- LCD: 1.8"
- EV compensation: +/-2EV in 0.5EV steps
- Exposure Lock
- Storage: CompactFlash, 4MB supplied
- Power: 4 x AA batteries
- Size: 115mm x 67.5mm x 43.3mm (little larger than Canon A5)
- Weight: 305g
- Expected price: 60,000 YEN (US$500)