|Previous news story Next news story|
PC Watch post pictures of Casio QV2000UX
PC Watch today in their Macworld update posted the first pictures of the Casio QV2000UX, specs and pictures inside.
Casio, Inc., Dover, NJ, in conjunction with Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan, today introduced the QV-2000UX, a high resolution digital camera with 2.11-megapixel CCD with F2.0 wide aperture, 3X zoom lens and support for the IBM microdrive super-compact hard disk. The product was introduced at MacWorld that will open at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City tomorrow.
Sliding open the front cover of the new Casio QV-2000UX causes the zoom lens to extend from its compact body, and an icon-based graphical user interface makes the recording of perfect digital images easier than ever before. In addition to CompactFlash card storage for images, the new QV-2000UX also supports use of the IBM microdrive super-compact hard disk, which is capable of storing approximately 400 1600 x 1200-pixel UXGA images.
Casio QV-2000UX Key specifications
- 2.1 Megapixel CCD (1600 x 1200, 640 x 480)
- 3x Optical zoom lens: 35mm - 105mm (equiv.) F2.0
- Close 1 cm macro mode
- Night scene mode automatically removes noise from night exposure images
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture Priority
- Fast operation
- Four flash modes
- CompactFlash storage (CF type II compatible)
- Three metering modes
- Landscape mode (infinity lock)
- Portrait mode (soft focus background)
- Self-timer, Timer and Time-lapse modes
- USB connectivity
- Panorama mode
- Settings stored after power-off
Image courtesy of PC Watch