DxO extends camera support with OpticsPro, FilmPack and ViewPoint updates
Update: Prices have been updated in this story to reflect corrections issued by DxO.
Original story: DxO has introduced updates for its OpticsPro, FilmPack and ViewPoint software that adds support for six new cameras, as well as 50 additional camera/lens modules to the DxO Optics Module library.
The updates add support for the following cameras:
- Canon Powershot G5 X
- Canon Powershot G9 X
- Leica Q (typ 116)
- Sony DSC-RX1R II
- Canon EOS M10
- Leica SL
DxO OpticsPro v10.5.4, DxO FilmPack v5.5.4 and DxO ViewPoint v2.5.13 are available for download now from DxO. Through March 31, new users can purchase DxO's applications at a discount:
- DxO OpticsPro 10 ESSENTIAL Edition: $99/£79 (instead of $129/£99)
- DxO OpticsPro 10 ELITE Edition: $149/£119 (instead of $199/£159)
- DxO FilmPack 5 ESSENTIAL Edition: $49/£39 (instead of $79/£59)
- DxO FilmPack 5 ELITE Edition: $99/£79 (instead of $129/£99)
- DxO ViewPoint 2: $49/£39 (instead of $79/£59)