Jobs at dpreview.com
dpreview.com is the world's leading digital photography website, with unrivalled product reviews, daily breaking news and an active forums community. Established in 1998 dpreview.com has grown to attract over eight million unique visitors each month and around 1.3bn page views a year. In May 2007 dpreview.com was acquired by Amazon.com and with their help we have added sophisticated community features including fully-fledged photo galleries and a popular photo challenge system. We have exciting plans for 2012 and beyond that will strengthen dpreview.com's position as the premier digital photography destination on the internet.
Full time positions
We currently have no full time positions open
Freelance writers / contributors
Would you like to write for dpreview?
We are currently recruiting freelance writers and bloggers to expand dpreview's coverage of photography to encompass everything from video editing to camera accessories to composition and lighting technique. You don't need to be a professional writer or previously published, but you do need to be able to show you're able to produce work to our incredibly high standards. We're specifically looking for people who can write in an engaging and authoritative manner on the following topics (or you can suggest your own):
- Photo technique
- Accessory reviews
- Software technique
- Accessory reviews and roundups
- Software reviews and roundups
- Book reviews
- Printers and printing technique
- Video/movie capture (technique, technology, reviews)
- Photographer profiles and interviews
- Tips for aspiring professionals
- Opinion pieces
In return we can guarantee you unrivalled exposure on the world's busiest digital photography website (over 20 million visits per month) and SEO-friendly links to your own websites (or, if you'd prefer, we can discuss financial remuneration, though this will depend entirely on experience and profile).
- To apply email us with a short description of yourself, your qualifications and the areas where you'd be interesting in contributing.
- Include links to examples of your work.
- Tell us what the first 2 or 3 articles you would like to write would be.