plantdoc: I recently upgraded to CS5 from CS3 when Adobe announced no upgrades unless you had the previous version. I was waiting for CS6, but under this policy I would be ineligible. What's the upgrade policy now? I don't think I'll being paying another $200 this soon. I would rather wait for the CS7.
Adobe had such a huge backlass they will allow upgrades to CS6 from CS4 and earlier versions.
But starting now you have to upgrade every time to be able to upgrade at upgrade prices.
If you do not upgrade to CS6, when CS7 comes out you will have to pay full price to get it.
Get a weekly update of all that's new in the digital
photography world by subscribing to the Digital Photography Review