Awfully good detail and color for ISO 3200 and f/2 -- what a sweet little lens, and this sensor and JPEG engine look terrific.
Many dancers look remarkably tall, even when they aren't, because of the way they carry themselves.
If the assignment had been to create a photo doing everything possible to counteract this tendency, I would give this an A+.
1. Use a wide angle lens and shoot from above waist height to foreshorten the legs.
2. Point one leg toward the camera to make it disappear entirely.
3. Use the dancer's hand to hide her neck.
4. Have her lean forward (again, pointing toward the camera).
5. Put her head against the upper edge of the frame so it looks like she has nowhere to go and is getting crushed.