Lives in Guangzhou, China
Works as a CEO
Has a website at http://www.flickr.com/photos/villagefoto
Joined on Jun 29, 2011
HubertChen's current gear
- Canon Pixma iP1980 Great Quality. Use it with refill ink. Never got a single clot ( can't say that for any of my Epsons ). Double sided Printing. Great and Simple Color Profiling.
- Epson Stylus Photo 1290 This printer just does not die. A3+ and 1.3 m long Panoramas.
- Pentax LX Legendary Pentax Camera. Metering correct -6EV. Can auto exposure at night for 1h. Exchangeable Viewfinder. Very amazing. Once you looked through this viewfinder you get depressed with Digital. My dream is to develop a FF Sensor Back for this Camera ( w/o LCD, just shoot it like film ). I am curious if I will ever have the time to do.
- Pentax smc FA 35mm F2.0 AL This is an amazing lens. Very sharp, very beautiful bokeh, tiny, short minimal focus distance
- Pentax smc K 200mm F2.5 Build like a tank. Very sharp wide open, great bokeh. Build in collapsible lens hood.
- Tamron SP 300mm F2.8 LD IF Very sharp wide open, good bokeh, keeps sharpness with SP Tele Converter
- Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm F3.5 Macro Small, Fast, Sharp, Macro. Bad: Zoom Creep
- Zeiss Ikonta III My first Camera, Medium Forma, 6 x 9 cm, Foldable, 75mm F3.5, external Lightmeter. Lovely to use. Very small.
HubertChen's wish list
Sorted by most recently added.
Added May 16, 2013
|Kinderdijk by PEB|
from Best Landscape With at Least One Wind Mill.
|Lights of Manhattan by cand1d|
from Your City - Night Skyline
|Mornin Dew by Abbasi46|
from Macro world
|Crash and Boom by qhenson|
from My Best Photo of the Week
Most popular cameras
In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and VideosPIX VideosTalks, demos and panels681The Canon that canCanon EOS 80D Review359Touchscreen street shooterFujifilm X70 Review2126Upwardly mobileSony a6300 Review307Power ZoomPanasonic Lumix ZS100/TZ100 Review2471Retro through-and-throughFujifilm X-Pro2 Review40Readers' ShowcaseNicolas Alexander OttoTwice as Nice?Canon EOS 7D Mark II ReviewWhat's that Sound?Shedding some light on the sources of noise420Real-world testThe Sony a6000 goes surfing1593OpinionThe myth of the upgrade path320Can we get much wider?Canon EF 11-24mm F4 L USM gallery1118In-depth ReviewLeica Q195Beyond the table top5 mini tripods reviewed102Bag ReviewDomke Chronicle: A classic reinvented?Speed BoostSony SLT-A77 II Reviewrock steadyOlympus OM-D E-M5 II Review377You'll be impressedShootout: Tamron 15-30 F2.8 vs. Nikon 14-24 F2.8