Levi c24

Levi c24

Joined on Jul 15, 2013
About me:

Photography ( street-photography and landscape photography) for me is a hobby.

Flickr photographs' site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/100172095@N04/

Levi c24's recent activity

  • Thank again, I appreciate your answers. Levi
  • ARShutterbug wrote: Well, my personal bias filtered out what looked like an extra character, but you have a partial win because I didn't recognise mistery as a...
  • darklamp wrote: List the rest and try them. Then stop restricting yourself to landscape photography... You're right. ...and lo and behold the whole dictionary of themes will suddenly be at...
  • ARShutterbug wrote: Why misery? How about happiness or vigour? I wanted to write "mistery". Like a bridge in a fog. Levi
  • Thank you all for the answers. Levi
  • Created discussions Photography themes
    Hi, I prefer to take photographs based on themes ( the main idea of the photograph). However, the only themes that I tried are beauty and mistery. What other themes do you know ( for landscape...
  • Replied in Have your say
    Best fixed lens super-zoom camera for the moment: Fujifilm HS 50
  • Replied in Camera choice
    So do all of you say that the best solution would be to buy a cheap body and the kit lens and later to add other lenses ( despite of the fact that this kit lens has purple fringes, the front...
  • hirejn wrote: Be honest about your skill level... I think photography is the expression through photographs. A great photograph is the result of the photographer's talent, tehniques, the equipment...
  • NikonNature wrote: Sounds like you have done enough research to have a basic idea of what you want to do. One thing you can't gain through research though is experience. My advice is to start with...
  • WryCuda wrote: Levi c24 wrote: What camera model and lenses (if an interchangeable lens-camera) would you recommend to someone who wants to do landscape photography, needs focal lengths between 24...
  • hirejn wrote: Be honest about your skill level. You want the fancy expensive glas... The right tool for the job. ...basically just to have it, but how do you plan on getting the most out of it?...
  • Thank you both for your answers.I am still thinking about it.Are there other perspectives, variants, opinions?For Joseph: I need different perspectives, that's why I want a long lens, not only wide...
  • Created discussions Camera choosing
    Hi, What camera model and lenses ( if an interchangeable lens-camera) would you recommend to someone who wants to do landscape photography, needs focal lengths between 24 and 400mm ( narrow field...
  • Here is my contribution: The rising moon. ( For the moment only one, because the others are in 'develop' stage.) Levi
  • Replied in Clarification
    Here is another clarification: photoreddi wrote: Levi c24 wrote: Hi, Photoreddi This is my opinion, you don't have to agree with it. And if you said that in your opinion, the HS50EXR produces...
  • Hi, Photoreddi This is my opinion, you don't have to agree with it.Colour is a subjective thing. Also, there other things, which have to be taken in consideration when one is choosing a camera...
  • Hi, Alex It's not about having 1000mm focal length, but saving money. For example, If I buy a super-zoom bridge camera, I'll save a lot amount of money, because in this way I don't have to buy a...
  • Replied in New HS model
    Here is my guess based on comparing cameras from HS 10 to HS 50 ( but not features that I want): 1. less LCD/EVF lag; 2. minor improvement on image quality; 3. minor changes on its design ( like...
  • Added 1 photo to their gallery
    Sun tracks on trees 2:
Activity older than 12 months is not displayed.
Levi c24 has not added any gear yet.
Total messages 72
Threads started 10
Last post 3 months ago
Total comments 0
Total likes 0
Total reviews 0
Total articles 0
Entries 0
Votes cast 0
Photos uploaded 16
Last upload 6 months ago