Nate0Raid

Nate0Raid

Lives in United States Detroit, AK, United States
Works as a Disposable lighter repairman
Joined on Apr 27, 2010

Nate0Raid's recent activity

  • Replied in or 90EX. =nt=
    cool, thanks for the input!
  • Created questions Flash selection for 6d
    Hi and thanks for helping me out. So i've got a 6d and 430ex II flach and am looking for a flash i can remote trigger, should i buy the new 600EX? and if i use that as the master on my 6d can i...
  • I love my 6d and 24-105! I've always been impressed with how quick and accurately it auto focuses. The 24-105 is a great all around lens, with that and a 70-200 you'll be covered for 99% of...
  • Created discussions 6d small file size=low noise?
    So on my 6d for kicks i turned my iso up to 12500 and took some shots with a full sized raw file and a small sized raw file, the small sized looked SUPER clean, theres some grain but next to no...
  • Replied in Silver efex?
    Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm having a hard time justifying 150 bucks for a package that i'll only use one piece of software. but i want it. Ah well, guess i'll bite the bullet.
  • Created discussions Silver efex?
    Hey guys and gals! I'm currently on a sick B+W kick and was looking at getting Silver Efex pro 2. I'm currently using lightroom 4.2 95% of the time and elements 5 the other 5% of the time. First...
Activity older than 12 months is not displayed.
Nate0Raid has not added any gear yet.
Total messages 70
Threads started 14
Last post 3 months ago
Total comments 1
Total likes 0
Last post Mar 2, 2013
Total reviews 0
Total articles 0
Entries 2
Votes cast 189
Last entry May 12, 2011
Photos uploaded 130
Last upload Jun 8, 2011