gleneagles49

gleneagles49

Joined on Jun 22, 2012

Comments

Total: 1, showing: 1 – 1
On Photoshop CS6 Beta: New Features for Photographers article (154 comments in total)

Some interesting comments from other users !
For me 90% of my time is spent in ACR and the other 10% in PS.
Very rarely can I take a photograph that does not require some tweak in ACR and it's a pity Adobe don't sell a Basic Photoshop program for a nominal fee with additional blocks that could be added depending on your requirements.
It does seem silly to charge this much for a software when most people will only use a small part of it.
Those people running a Business may well need the full version but private individuals often need only a small part of it.

Direct link | Posted on Jul 22, 2012 at 15:37 UTC as 11th comment
Total: 1, showing: 1 – 1