Lives in Southern, CA, United States
Joined on May 28, 2005
Doug Pardee's current gear
I now do most of my editing in LightZone, CameraBag 2, or occasionally in PhotoDirector. PSE10 is mainly a plug-in platform for me.
- CameraBag 2 Photo editor with a low-fidelity bent — see my review article here on DPR.
- Canon Speedlite 177A autoflash Yeah, it's ancient
- EW-73B lens hood For the 17-85 IS
- Focus Magic Deconvolution sharpening - w00t!
- Haoda focus screen
- Heliopan ES circular polarizing filter
- Holga HL-C + Kitchen Sink lens kit (9 lenses) Lo-fi plastic lenses for my DSLR
- Holga HL-C modified to f/8 See my DPR article on this modification.
- idImager 5 Photo organizing — too bad this product was unexpectedly orphaned on September 18, 2012.
- LG Lucid smartphone
- LightZone 3.9 No longer being sold, which is a shame.
- Neat Image Noise reduction
- PhotoDirector 2011 A low-rent knock-off of LightRoom
- PTLens The old, free version
Doug Pardee's previous gear
- Photoshop Elements 3 Yes, version 3. I now do most of my editing in LightZone, or occasionally in PhotoDirector. PSE3 is mainly a plug-in platform for me.