This would have got my attention a couple of months ago.
It looks like a sweet deal, but I am still waiting what this means in Euro's.They haven't won me back, and the trust surely isn't back, but we'll see...
Interesting that Adobe chose to directly go to LR5.2 from LR5.0
Nice enhancements, but I am going to wait with the update until at least a couple of weeks after the final release. So by mid September I'll be finally able to get rid of the pesky bugs in LR5.0 after a couple of months.
So... this cloud thing, what was it that they said? Faster updates?
Every sane argument has already been made for me to say 'no'.I'll stick with LR5, PSCS6 for a couple more years and then probably go with Capture one to replace LR and perhaps something else for PS. But I'll see how the alternatives evolve. Adobe lost me as a future customer.
I want mine made of non melting chocolat
Get a weekly update of all that's new in the digital
photography world by subscribing to the Digital Photography Review