Any way to get Samsung iLauncher Software if your computer doesn't have a disc drive?

Started Jan 11, 2015 | Questions
Lajb New Member • Posts: 2
Any way to get Samsung iLauncher Software if your computer doesn't have a disc drive?

I recently purchased a Samsung NX300 which came with the software discs for iLauncher and Lightroom.  The only problem is that my laptop does not have a disc driver on it (salesperson assured me this is where all laptops are heading and I would have no problem getting software on this computer!)  I tried a few other links in other threads that were given, but haven't found a valid link yet.  Any suggestions how to get this software downloaded on my computer?  Thanks!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
azma Regular Member • Posts: 150
Re: Any way to get Samsung iLauncher Software if your computer doesn't have a disc drive?
 azma's gear list:azma's gear list
Canon G9 X II Samsung Galaxy S7
mdavidp Senior Member • Posts: 2,298
Re: Any way to get Samsung iLauncher Software if your computer doesn't have a disc drive?

Thanks Azma, I already have this, but this is a real service to this forum.

Mike P

mdavidp's gear list:mdavidp's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm GFX 50R
OP Lajb New Member • Posts: 2

That worked, thank you so much!

vatazhka
vatazhka Regular Member • Posts: 355

I'm a bit late, but you may find download links here (guaranteed to be always up-to-date, they are pulled directly from Samsung).

-- hide signature --

Check here if your Samsung NX / NX mini camera & lens firmware is up to date!

vatazhka's gear list:vatazhka's gear list
Samsung NX1000 Samsung NX mini Samsung NX500 Samsung NX 20-50mm F3.5-5.6 ED Samsung NX 50-200mm F4-5.6 OIS +3 more
(unknown member) Veteran Member • Posts: 6,192
Samsung UK site

This is a Samsung site with it on as Firmware Update Tool for Windows and Mac.

This is what I used as my Virus checker was very unhappy about iLinker which comes with the in camera software. The NX3000 only has a Lightroom on the CD and the software is in camera.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/EV-NX3000BOIGB

Lajb wrote:

I recently purchased a Samsung NX300 which came with the software discs for iLauncher and Lightroom. The only problem is that my laptop does not have a disc driver on it (salesperson assured me this is where all laptops are heading and I would have no problem getting software on this computer!) I tried a few other links in other threads that were given, but haven't found a valid link yet. Any suggestions how to get this software downloaded on my computer? Thanks!

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads