SX50, Pre Fledge instructions

Started 4 months ago | Discussions
dicklaxt
Contributing MemberPosts: 590
Like?
SX50, Pre Fledge instructions
4 months ago

The parent's will use many ploys to get the babies to take flight. There were six babies in this cavity and they all fledged within 30 minutes following these captures.

The mama bird is flying back and forth in front of her brood, she calls for them to leave the porch ,some jump to the skies immediately while others have to be coaxed in different ways. The adults know when the babies are ready to fly.

The mama bird in this case had just pushed another of the babies off the porch and he took to the skies before he hit the ground as they most always do. She tried to push this baby off too but he hung on and is hollering either HELP!! or STOP!!

dick

Augustin Man
Senior MemberPosts: 3,758Gear list
Like?
Re: SX50, Pre Fledge instructions
In reply to dicklaxt, 4 months ago

Fascinating, Dick! The only problem is your series are so wonderful, I almost forgot how difficult was to achieve them ! They seem just natural, like every aspect in the continuous reborn of the life in Nature.

Congratulations and thank you very much for your effort,

Augustin

Augustin Man's gear list:Augustin Man's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Nikon Coolpix P600
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Hollander
Senior MemberPosts: 1,369Gear list
Like?

Beautiful Dick, I have enjoyed this whole series that you have brought to us. I wonder what do you have in mind for us when they're all gone 

BTW I like that the EXIF data in the second picture was available.

Cheers,

Rob.

-- hide signature --

To keep my brain active I'm looking forward to my next trip. So much to see yet and not enough time.
http://robvorderman.zenfolio.com/

Hollander's gear list:Hollander's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX80 Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 +3 more
dicklaxt
Like?
In reply to Augustin Man, 4 months ago

Augustin Man wrote:

Fascinating, Dick! The only problem is your series are so wonderful, I almost forgot how difficult was to achieve them ! They seem just natural, like every aspect in the continuous reborn of the life in Nature.

Congratulations and thank you very much for your effort,

Augustin

Thanks Augie they are as natural as they can get.

dick

dicklaxt
Like?
In reply to Hollander, 4 months ago

Hollander wrote:

Beautiful Dick, I have enjoyed this whole series that you have brought to us. I wonder what do you have in mind for us when they're all gone

BTW I like that the EXIF data in the second picture was available.

Rob if you ever want the exif data just holler and if I have saved the original I sure can make it available.

I guess I'll have to do macro when the birds leave.,,,,,,,,my machinist friend is working on my macro rail.

dick

evancj
Senior MemberPosts: 2,031
Like?

Love this set Dick, very well done. Keep them coming.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads