At the lake, nsfw

Started Mar 29, 2014 | Discussions
electricl
Junior MemberPosts: 40Gear list
Like?
At the lake, nsfw
Mar 29, 2014

We went out early to shoot in the beautiful morning light. It was freezin but Nina braved the cold and we spent three hours shooting. I was barefoot the whole time, still can't feel my feet...Nina is one tough model

Canon FDn 85 1.2L at 1.2, Sony A7
14 images stitched in ps.

 electricl's gear list:electricl's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Canon EOS 5D Mark II Fujifilm X-E1 Sony Alpha 7 Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM +10 more
Sony Alpha 7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
sjredo
Regular MemberPosts: 280Gear list
Like?
Re: At the lake, nsfw
In reply to electricl, Mar 29, 2014

electricl wrote:

We went out early to shoot in the beautiful morning light. It was freezin but Nina braved the cold and we spent three hours shooting. I was barefoot the whole time, still can't feel my feet...Nina is one tough model

Canon FDn 85 1.2L at 1.2, Sony A7
14 images stitched in ps.

I can tell she was freezing, LOL

 sjredo's gear list:sjredo's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 24-70mm F4 OSS Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Tuloom
Senior MemberPosts: 1,618
Like?
Re: At the lake, nsfw
In reply to electricl, Mar 29, 2014

Best use of pixels ever. How you get a steady 14 shots to stitch is beyond me.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
brucevan
Forum MemberPosts: 51Gear list
Like?
Re: At the lake, nsfw
In reply to Tuloom, Mar 29, 2014

I peeked at the original and saw the amazing detail. Crazy amounts of goosebumps!!!

Cold indeed.

 brucevan's gear list:brucevan's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Lightshow
Senior MemberPosts: 2,943Gear list
Like?
Re: At the lake, nsfw
In reply to sjredo, Mar 29, 2014

sjredo wrote:

electricl wrote:

We went out early to shoot in the beautiful morning light. It was freezin but Nina braved the cold and we spent three hours shooting. I was barefoot the whole time, still can't feel my feet...Nina is one tough model

Canon FDn 85 1.2L at 1.2, Sony A7
14 images stitched in ps.

I can tell she was freezing, LOL

Was going to say the same thing... Lol

 Lightshow's gear list:Lightshow's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony Alpha 7R +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
phynesse
Forum MemberPosts: 55Gear list
Like?
Re: At the lake, nsfw
In reply to Tuloom, Mar 29, 2014

Tuloom wrote:

Best use of pixels ever. How you get a steady 14 shots to stitch is beyond me.

More importantly: why?

Can you please show 1 picture as comparison, so one can judge the benefit?

 phynesse's gear list:phynesse's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha 7 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
electricl
Junior MemberPosts: 40Gear list
Like?
Re: At the lake, nsfw
In reply to phynesse, Mar 29, 2014

phynesse wrote:

Tuloom wrote:

Best use of pixels ever. How you get a steady 14 shots to stitch is beyond me.

More importantly: why?

Can you please show 1 picture as comparison, so one can judge the benefit?

here is one pic

 electricl's gear list:electricl's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Canon EOS 5D Mark II Fujifilm X-E1 Sony Alpha 7 Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
RonFrank
Senior MemberPosts: 1,986Gear list
Like?
Re: At the lake, nsfw
In reply to electricl, Mar 30, 2014

Everything about this photo is nice with the exception of the goosebumps.  You need to shoot on a warmer day, or (and I hate to say this) have your model wear more clothing. 

 RonFrank's gear list:RonFrank's gear list
Nikon D1X Nikon D200 Nikon D300S Sony a6000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads