Graphis Gold award with D800

Started 5 months ago | Discussions
R Vaquero
Contributing MemberPosts: 645
Like?
Graphis Gold award with D800
5 months ago

Recently, one of my images has been awarded with the Graphis Photography Annual Gold Award, in Beauty and Fashion category:

ramonvaquero.com/Graphis Gold Award image

Shooting data: D800, Nikkor 70-200 f2.8VR.

Just would like to share this good news with DPreview & forum readers
Thank you for viewing!

-- hide signature --
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
GVansteelant
New MemberPosts: 14Gear list
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to R Vaquero, 5 months ago

Congratulations!

 GVansteelant's gear list:GVansteelant's gear list
Nikon D80 Nikon D3S Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
whoosh1
Senior MemberPosts: 1,002
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to R Vaquero, 5 months ago

Congrats!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
chrisd107
Regular MemberPosts: 497Gear list
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to whoosh1, 5 months ago

well done and a great capture!

Chrisp
Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

 chrisd107's gear list:chrisd107's gear list
Nikon D610 Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG HSM Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
flash55
New MemberPosts: 9Gear list
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to R Vaquero, 5 months ago

Slapbass wrote:

Recently, one of my images has been awarded with the Graphis Photography Annual Gold Award, in Beauty and Fashion category:

ramonvaquero.com/Graphis Gold Award image

Shooting data: D800, Nikkor 70-200 f2.8VR.

Just would like to share this good news with DPreview & forum readers
Thank you for viewing!

-- hide signature --

Great work well done!

I love the D800 it's a great tool I just need to learn how to use it

 flash55's gear list:flash55's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
trend1
Contributing MemberPosts: 967
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to flash55, 5 months ago

Congratulations and well done! Was the 70-200mm VR version I or II?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
benjaminblack
Contributing MemberPosts: 504Gear list
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to R Vaquero, 5 months ago

Slapbass wrote:

Recently, one of my images has been awarded with the Graphis Photography Annual Gold Award, in Beauty and Fashion category:

ramonvaquero.com/Graphis Gold Award image

Shooting data: D800, Nikkor 70-200 f2.8VR.

Just would like to share this good news with DPreview & forum readers
Thank you for viewing!

-- hide signature --

Congrats!!! Love anyone rockin' their Nikon gear with pride!!!

 benjaminblack's gear list:benjaminblack's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Photofunster
Senior MemberPosts: 1,548Gear list
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to benjaminblack, 5 months ago

Eh,, good for you,  nice picture too.Very nice.

Please keep up the good work, you will get there eventually...

Really like that. It pays to work hard.

Chas

-- hide signature --

D800, AF-S NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6 G ED VR, B+W Clear MRC 77mm, AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR, Sigma DG UV 77mm,
SB-910, WG-AS3, ME-1, Lexar Professional 600x 64GB SDXC UHS-I 90MB/s*, 400x 32GB SDHC UHS-l 60MB/s*
Vanguard ALTA PRO 263AT, GH-300T, SBH-250, SBH-100, PH-22,
Lowepro S&F Deluxe Technical Belt and Harness~Pouch 60 AW 50 AW & 10, S&F Toploader 70 AW, LC 11x26cm
FE, NIKKOR 2-20mm f/1.8, OPTEX UV 52mm, Viivitar Zoom 285,
Kodacolor VR 1000 CF 135-24 EXP DX 35mm, rePLAY XD 1080P

 Photofunster's gear list:Photofunster's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Apple iPad 3G +WiFi +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Lance B
Forum ProPosts: 27,031Gear list
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to R Vaquero, 5 months ago
 Lance B's gear list:Lance B's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
R Vaquero
Contributing MemberPosts: 645
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to trend1, 5 months ago

Thank you very much, trend1 !

It was the VRI version, still a fantastic lens.

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
R Vaquero
Contributing MemberPosts: 645
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to Lance B, 5 months ago

Lance B wrote:

Congratulations, great image!

Thank you Lance!

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
R Vaquero
Contributing MemberPosts: 645
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to Photofunster, 5 months ago

Photofunster wrote:

Eh,, good for you, nice picture too.Very nice.

Please keep up the good work, you will get there eventually...

Really like that. It pays to work hard.

Chas

-- hide signature --

D800, AF-S NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6 G ED VR, B+W Clear MRC 77mm, AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR, Sigma DG UV 77mm,
SB-910, WG-AS3, ME-1, Lexar Professional 600x 64GB SDXC UHS-I 90MB/s*, 400x 32GB SDHC UHS-l 60MB/s*
Vanguard ALTA PRO 263AT, GH-300T, SBH-250, SBH-100, PH-22,
Lowepro S&F Deluxe Technical Belt and Harness~Pouch 60 AW 50 AW & 10, S&F Toploader 70 AW, LC 11x26cm
FE, NIKKOR 2-20mm f/1.8, OPTEX UV 52mm, Viivitar Zoom 285,
Kodacolor VR 1000 CF 135-24 EXP DX 35mm, rePLAY XD 1080P

Yes, it pays to work as hard as possible indeed.

Thank you for your comment!

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
joeyv
Contributing MemberPosts: 553Gear list
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to R Vaquero, 5 months ago

Nice. Truly creative. Congrats on Graphis Gold. What an achievement!

-- hide signature --

joeyv

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
PaulF2
Forum MemberPosts: 70Gear list
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to R Vaquero, 5 months ago

Great image. You don't need D800, Nikkor 70-200 f2.8VR to get great images.  You need talent, and that you have indeed.

Paul

 PaulF2's gear list:PaulF2's gear list
Nikon D800E Olympus OM-D E-M10 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
davidevans1
Senior MemberPosts: 1,064
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to R Vaquero, 5 months ago

Well done with the Graphis award.
By coincidence yesterday I picked up the Summer 2013 Nikon Pro magazine and commented that the standout image was the profile of a woman's chin and red glossy lips. Then when I look at your website I realise it is your image!
--
David

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
R Vaquero
Contributing MemberPosts: 645
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to PaulF2, 5 months ago

PaulF2 wrote:

Great image. You don't need D800, Nikkor 70-200 f2.8VR to get great images. You need talent, and that you have indeed.

Paul

Thank you very much, PaulF2

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
R Vaquero
Contributing MemberPosts: 645
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to davidevans1, 5 months ago

davidevans1 wrote:

Well done with the Graphis award.
By coincidence yesterday I picked up the Summer 2013 Nikon Pro magazine and commented that the standout image was the profile of a woman's chin and red glossy lips. Then when I look at your website I realise it is your image!
--
David

David, both images belong to the same two-hours studio session: same model, same location but a couple of different lighting setups.

Glad you like them, thank you for your comments!

Ramon.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
R Vaquero
Contributing MemberPosts: 645
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to GVansteelant, 5 months ago

Thanks!

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
R Vaquero
Contributing MemberPosts: 645
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to chrisd107, 5 months ago

Thank you, Whoosh & Chrisp!

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
R Vaquero
Contributing MemberPosts: 645
Like?
Re: Graphis Gold award with D800
In reply to flash55, 5 months ago

Thank you!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads