RX100 I panoramic problem.

Started 6 months ago | Discussions
simonhesays
Junior MemberPosts: 34
Like?
RX100 I panoramic problem.
6 months ago

When panning I keep getting a message that I'm either panning to slow or too fast and that it can't write the picture to the card. Anyone have this issue? This is unlike previous Sonys I've had. And of course it starts acting up while I'm on vacation.

simonhesays
Like?
Re: RX100 I panoramic problem.
In reply to simonhesays, 6 months ago

Tried removing card and battery with no results. Tried playing with different focus and same thing.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Wilhelm
Senior MemberPosts: 1,086Gear list
Like?

I have the same difficulty with both Mk1 and Mk2, and Rx10.

Bill Borne
Forum ProPosts: 18,616Gear list
Like?

simonhesays wrote:

When panning I keep getting a message that I'm either panning to slow or too fast and that it can't write the picture to the card. Anyone have this issue? This is unlike previous Sonys I've had. And of course it starts acting up while I'm on vacation.

Try panning faster than you think you should.....

-- hide signature --
 Bill Borne's gear list:Bill Borne's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H5 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Sony RX100 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H200 +3 more
simonhesays
Like?
In reply to Bill Borne, 6 months ago

Bill,

When I go faster it tells me I'm going too fast. When I go slower it says tells me to go faster.

sduck
New MemberPosts: 19Gear list
Like?

Pan at a speed somewhere in between the ones you've been trying. Really. It works, you just need to spend a little time practicing with it to get it right. A medium slow steady speed seems to work best for me. Although I find it fairly forgiving of how I pan around - you must be really extreme in the speeds you're trying.

sduck's gear list:sduck's gear list
Canon PowerShot S90 Lytro Light Field 16GB Sony RX100 II Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads