Sony A77 vs A99 for Concert Photography

Started 4 months ago | Discussions
c0nstrictor
Forum MemberPosts: 61Gear list
Like?
Sony A77 vs A99 for Concert Photography
4 months ago

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum, but I am not a new forumer, nor am I a "new" (new) photographer I started just around a year ago, but quickly moved up from an A57 to an A77, and my skills have been rapidly improving ever since. I have now gotten into concert photography, and after shooting a couple concerts with my A77, I have started to see some problems with it. It's a great camera, but the high ISO noise is pretty high, even with some post production (of course I shoot in RAW! ). I have been thinking about getting an A99 even before I got the A77, but didn't have the money at the time. I am now working harder and am seriously thinking about getting the A99 and selling the A77 to get that rich, low high ISO noise.

So I have come to question you about this endeavor. Should I get the A99 and sell the A77? Is it really that worth it? I can get one used for around $1200, which would mean I would have to sell the A77 and some other stuff (I'm guessing all the gear I am selling should cost around $1000-$1200), and take out a "loan" from my parents (by the way, I'm 16). I have done a ton of research, but what do you guys think about having an A99 over an A77? Thanks!

And here's a shot of a concert I was at (Dystopia @Toad's Place, CT) at ISO 2500, 70mm, f/2.8, 1/200th shutter speed to show how much the noise is visible, even with post noise reduction. (Any tips on noise reduction would be great too!)

EDIT: By the way, the image looks a little better on my computer in Lightroom, so try clicking on the image to get better quality)

c0nstrictor's gear list:c0nstrictor's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD Adobe Photoshop CS6 extended Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 +6 more
Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A99
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
BioVipah
Junior MemberPosts: 42Gear list
Like?
Re: Sony A77 vs A99 for Concert Photography
In reply to c0nstrictor, 4 months ago

You should get down the ISO, your photo has no info, no colours, no shadows...

I shoot mostly with kit lens and 35mm f/1.8; 1/50s and ISO 800 (mostly 1600)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/biovipah/sets/72157632718311132/

1/200 is way too much...
And if you are 16, don't buy a FF; the lenses are too expensive (I'm 20 and working, and can't afford one)

BioVipah's gear list:BioVipah's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD Fujifilm XF1 Sony SLT-A37 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Sonn Franken
Contributing MemberPosts: 582
Like?

Since I have moved up to the A77 I applaud it's capabilities. I use sigma 17-50 2.8 and 50-150 2.8 for this and am quite satisfied.

Mostly my settings are iso2000 - always 2.8 and between 1/60 to 1/125 shutter time where possible (depending how much the artists move). I am getting quite some nice results.

This is from a band called 666 The Nightmare

This is Kdiva Tribou from the band Flat Out

But with my a350 I also managed some nice pictures

This is the band Within Temptation playing in Antwerp

Also made with the sigma lens

So of course the a99 is better, but the budget much higher. Take care of with what lensen you shoot and start experimenting with ISO values and shutter time. What works best for you so to say.

Good luck

Cheers   Sonn

JimmyMelbourne
Senior MemberPosts: 1,694Gear list
Like?

c0nstrictor wrote:

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum, but I am not a new forumer, nor am I a "new" (new) photographer I started just around a year ago, but quickly moved up from an A57 to an A77, and my skills have been rapidly improving ever since. I have now gotten into concert photography, and after shooting a couple concerts with my A77, I have started to see some problems with it. It's a great camera, but the high ISO noise is pretty high, even with some post production (of course I shoot in RAW! ). I have been thinking about getting an A99 even before I got the A77, but didn't have the money at the time. I am now working harder and am seriously thinking about getting the A99 and selling the A77 to get that rich, low high ISO noise.

So I have come to question you about this endeavor. Should I get the A99 and sell the A77? Is it really that worth it? I can get one used for around $1200, which would mean I would have to sell the A77 and some other stuff (I'm guessing all the gear I am selling should cost around $1000-$1200), and take out a "loan" from my parents (by the way, I'm 16). I have done a ton of research, but what do you guys think about having an A99 over an A77? Thanks!

And here's a shot of a concert I was at (Dystopia @Toad's Place, CT) at ISO 2500, 70mm, f/2.8, 1/200th shutter speed to show how much the noise is visible, even with post noise reduction. (Any tips on noise reduction would be great too!)

EDIT: By the way, the image looks a little better on my computer in Lightroom, so try clicking on the image to get better quality)

The image above is away underexposed, which can introduce challenges with handling noise. Or you could try and gain up this picture in Lightroom more until exposure is correct. You have not mentioned what lenses you are using. If doing concert photography, a good investment might be to consider fast glass. Go for a 50, 85 1.4 lens or both. This can be done quite low cost too, i.e. Minolta / Sony 50 1.4 and Rokinon 85 1.4 (manual focusing). These lenses will increase light to your sensor and you can then reduce your noise settings accordingly on the a77. In addition these lenses will work on your FF when you update later, as they are FF lenses. Also a 35 1.8 DT Sony lens would be the best lower cost option. It is around 200 - 250 USD and this might be all you will need to get more usability out of your A77. Good luck.

JimmyMelbourne's gear list:JimmyMelbourne's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A300 Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A37 Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +16 more
c0nstrictor
Like?
In reply to JimmyMelbourne, 4 months ago

c0nstrictor wrote:

The image above is away underexposed, which can introduce challenges with handling noise. Or you could try and gain up this picture in Lightroom more until exposure is correct. You have not mentioned what lenses you are using. If doing concert photography, a good investment might be to consider fast glass. Go for a 50, 85 1.4 lens or both. This can be done quite low cost too, i.e. Minolta / Sony 50 1.4 and Rokinon 85 1.4 (manual focusing). These lenses will increase light to your sensor and you can then reduce your noise settings accordingly on the a77. In addition these lenses will work on your FF when you update later, as they are FF lenses. Also a 35 1.8 DT Sony lens would be the best lower cost option. It is around 200 - 250 USD and this might be all you will need to get more usability out of your A77. Good luck.

I am currently using a Minolta 50 1.7, and a 28 2.8. For this concert I rented a Tokina 11-16 and a Tamron 70-200. I will be buying a Tamron or Sigma 70-200, and perhaps a Sony 50 1.4.

Trust me, I know I need good glass, but even with 2.8's and a 1.7, they were stretching the ISO boundaries. Which is what I wouldn't be worried about on the A99 (or at least what I think).

And I did expose it a little bit, but not too much because I didn't want to introduce too much more noise.

Sony SLT-A77 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD Adobe Photoshop CS6 extended Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 +6 more
MediaArchivist
Contributing MemberPosts: 859Gear list
Like?
Shoot RAW and get a better low light lens

Make sure you shoot RAW, then you can underexpose (to keep your speed relatively fast) and pump later in Lightroom. Also, get a faster lens. You are too limited at f/2.8.

My whole world changed when I got the ∑50/1.4 on the a77. If you are used to zooms, there is a small learning curve... as there is with a really narrow DoF at f/1.4. But you will have 4x as much light to work with, and it absolutely makes a difference. When I got the 50, Sigma did not have their "A" series 35/1.4 available, it may be an even better choice for a crop sensor. With the recent announcement of the new 50 "A" series, the current 50 has been discounted.

When I finally got the a99 it was even better (and I had a FF lens right off the bat)!

-- hide signature --

Want a roXplosion!?

MediaArchivist's gear list:MediaArchivist's gear list
Sony SLT-A99 Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF Sony 24mm F2 SSM Carl Zeiss Distagon T* Samyang 8mm F3.5 Aspherical IF MC Fisheye +15 more
thebustos
Senior MemberPosts: 1,703Gear list
Like?

While the A99 will give you better high ISO performance, I think you can get a lot more out of your A77 than you're probably getting at the moment. It seems like you're subject had no light on him, which will be tough for any camera to get you to a good exposure. How were you shooting? was it manual? What metering mode? Maybe getting something like the DT 35mm f/1.8 or DT 50mm f/1.8 would help out enough to get you better results? If you do get the A99, what lenses are you planning to use?

-- hide signature --

Good luck and happy shooting!

thebustos's gear list:thebustos's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM Sony DT 50mm F1.8 SAM Sony DT 30mm F2.8 Macro SAM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM +9 more
nandbytes
Senior MemberPosts: 2,377Gear list
Like?

c0nstrictor wrote:

Wow, thats a really good deal. At that price I think most people would go buy a second A99 lol. Regardless even if you have found a such a good deal, a new A77 sells for $650-ish. I wouldn't pay any more than $600-700 used in the UK so in the US it would be like $500? So I don't know what other stuff you wish to sell to make up the money.

Now I was given some good advice recently by a forum member who told me not to borrow money from parents. This didn't particularly apply to me as I don't need to borrow to pay for my gear, I just have less liquid cash, if need be I can liquidise it. I would advice against borrowing money from your parents especially when you are calling it a "loan". Also how do you plan on funding the lenses that are expensive on a FF camera? Also you get less reach with your lenses.

Otherwise, I would pick A99 over A77 any day, I moved directly to A99 from A57 because I found a good deal. But regardless the price difference between the two cameras are huge. For a 16 year old I think having A77 is a big deal let alone A99. You can get a lot of use from your A77.

What do I think personally - its a great camera and if you can pay the price then go get it and you'll be happy. But it will not by any mean improve your image quality as only your skill will do that.

Your picture is underexposed.

Sorry if I came across too harsh but I was once a 16 year old and now a 24 year old. I am almost glad my parents didn't get me a DSLR (yes they could afford one easily) and I bought it with my own money. It means a lot more and I know how much every piece of my gear is worth and how much I need to work for it.

nandbytes's gear list:nandbytes's gear list
Nikon Coolpix L18 Sony Alpha 7 Sony 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical Sony FE 35mm F2.8 +5 more
Nordstjernen
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,107Gear list
Like?

With the A99 you can expect about 1.5 stop better noise peformance than the A77 for pictures scaled to the same size.

The structure of the noise from these cameras are different, and the A99 noise is a bit easier to deal with than the A77 noise.

Nordstjernen's gear list:Nordstjernen's gear list
Sony SLT-A99 Sony Alpha 7
JimmyMelbourne
Senior MemberPosts: 1,694Gear list
Like?

c0nstrictor wrote:

c0nstrictor wrote:

I am currently using a Minolta 50 1.7, and a 28 2.8. For this concert I rented a Tokina 11-16 and a Tamron 70-200. I will be buying a Tamron or Sigma 70-200, and perhaps a Sony 50 1.4.

Trust me, I know I need good glass, but even with 2.8's and a 1.7, they were stretching the ISO boundaries. Which is what I wouldn't be worried about on the A99 (or at least what I think).

And I did expose it a little bit, but not too much because I didn't want to introduce too much more noise.

The a99 will certainly give you better noise handling out of the camera. It depends on how you want to move forward, good glass first or better glass first.

In terms of the photo, it is almost black, so it needs a lot more work exposure wise.

JimmyMelbourne's gear list:JimmyMelbourne's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A300 Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A37 Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +16 more
123Mike
Senior MemberPosts: 4,121Gear list
Like?

I would upgrade only if you definitely have the money to spend, and none of that loaning money stuff. And only if you *definitely* know that you have outgrown the A77. The A77 is really good, but it's not perfect, but there are ways of getting the most out of it. Unless you're totally confident that you ARE getting the most out of it, while using every trick and technique in the book, I would not change cameras.

One look at 1/200s and a dark photo makes me think that you have some things to learn (no offense intended, I have no idea what you know or don't know). The impression is that you do not  know all those techniques yet. Things like M mode, choosing the best ISO for the scene, find the lens sweet spots (each lens is unique), getting exposure just right, using busting, etc.

123Mike's gear list:123Mike's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS A3000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Tamron AF 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro +5 more
Alan_S
Senior MemberPosts: 1,399Gear list
Like?

I've got both bodies. You'll see a 2-stop improvement with the a99 in real life shooting (plus improved dynamic range that will allow more detail pulled from shadows). So expect that ISO 2500 shot, taken with the a99 would exhibit about the noise level that you see at (a77's) ISO 640. Whether that's "worth" the investment is your call. It is for me... am not so much into dark scenes but to keep the shutter speed up for telephoto wildlife/sports in less than optimum light, especially if cropping, the difference can make/break the shot.
--
- AlanS

Alan_S's gear list:Alan_S's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A99 Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G Sony 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* +1 more
c0nstrictor
Like?
In reply to thebustos, 4 months ago

I was shooting in Shutter Priority I believe. With Spot metering.

and if I were to get an A99, I'd probably go with the 50 1.4, an 85, and a 35, as MediaArchvitist recommended. Or perhaps just a 70-200, keep the 50 1.7, and MAYBE get a wide angle, money-permitting.

K E Hoffman
Senior MemberPosts: 2,510Gear list
Like?

Hi,

$1200 is a great deal on an A99.

Check its shutter count. at http://tools.science.si/index.php

As to noise...  and this shot.

Its way underexposed.. and NO you can't fix it in LR if you are someone who is really worried about some noise / grain because under exposure means low signal.. so when you fix the exposure you magnify the low signal and the noise too.

Also if this looks better on your monitor.. Calibrate your monitor.. Its way to dark on mine and mine is calibrate and its way to dark.

Slow the shutter down.... Its a 70mm lens.. and you have IBIS so the shots should be fine.  Now yes you may get come motion blur of the performers.  Take hundreds of shots.. you may well find the shots that show the most life.. are ones where you get the face sharp but there is motion blur elsewhere.  Stopping action is not always the most creative way to shoot action.

If you are not sure.. Bracket each shot

Finally,

If you get the A99

Get the exposure right.

Realize your faster lenses will not have the same magnification, and if you start cropping tighter on the A99.. You will lose some of the Noise Reduction you get from scaling and the difference in noise from the A77 will go down some.

-- hide signature --

K.E.H. >> Shooting between raindrops in WA<<
Don't Panic!.. these are just opinions... go take some pictures..

K E Hoffman's gear list:K E Hoffman's gear list
Canon EOS 450D Sony SLT-A77 Nikon 1 J1 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony 100mm F2.8 Macro +5 more
c0nstrictor
Like?

So it's getting hard to answer all these questions (especially on an iPod in school), but here are some answers to the overlying questions:

1. As for money, I have around $1100 in the bank right now, and this increases by around $50 every week, and hopefully in the spring I'll get another job, so that can turn into $100 a week. I would only need to have my parents "loan" me like $100 to pay for this. So it's not like I'll be loaning $1000 or something from them.

And just to tell you guys, my parents haven't bought anything for me, expect to pay like $300 for the A77 for my birthday.

2. And about selling the A77, I would sell it with the grip, two batteries, the 18-55, 70-300, and the HVL20AM flash. So my estimation is that I could get from like $1000-$1200 for it. If I play my cards right.

3. About my photo, I know I have MUCH to learn. The shutter speed was pretty essential, as he was drumming and moving very quickly, too fast for really any other SS.

I have another concert on Saturday, and will be using my A77 (obviously), so I'll try it out again, play with the settings, and try to use the lowest ISO, while keeping a fast SS, and not under exposing it too much.

4. Finally, as for lenses, I am thinking about definitely having at least a 50 1.4, and either primes or a 70-200. So it'll take a while to get enough money to pay for all of it, but it will happen, and I won't be borrowing any money from my parents for these lens after this camera.

You guys have a ton of good advice, so I thank you, I will think it over, and will get back to you all in a day or two. I just wanted to hear what you guys thought of it, and that's exactly what you did. Thanks so much!

David Haslam
Senior MemberPosts: 2,099
Like?

You need to take into account the  subject and the atmosphere.    If you  have a perfect photo, showing no grain and no subject movement  it is going to look like a  static studio shot, technically good but not very  relevant.       Try  making a  collection of photographs  that you like by other  photographers.     It is easy to do now  on a computer but fifty years ago I had the walls of my bedroom covered in  photographs  cut out of magazines.

The difference between full frame  and   smaller formats when using full frame lenses is like cropping a photograph and that will always lose quality.   For the same reason I wouldn't like fixed focal  length lenses.  If you can frame the scene  exactly  you  don't have to crop and  that is worth losing a stop or two in aperture.     The  EVF cameras  will brighten the scene  so there isn't  much benefit in viewing with large aperture lenses.    If you have a well exposed large image you don't need to worry much about noise but it helps to frame the picture  to avoid large blank areas.      You need to get as close to the subject and use as wide angle lenses as much as possible.

I need to gather up and sell  the lenses I don't use, mainly  fixed focal length, and buy an A99.

-- hide signature --
K E Hoffman
Senior MemberPosts: 2,510Gear list
Like?

c0nstrictor wrote:

So it's getting hard to answer all these questions (especially on an iPod in school), but here are some answers to the overlying questions:

1. As for money, I have around $1100 in the bank right now, and this increases by around $50 every week, and hopefully in the spring I'll get another job, so that can turn into $100 a week. I would only need to have my parents "loan" me like $100 to pay for this. So it's not like I'll be loaning $1000 or something from them.

And just to tell you guys, my parents haven't bought anything for me, expect to pay like $300 for the A77 for my birthday.

2. And about selling the A77, I would sell it with the grip, two batteries, the 18-55, 70-300, and the HVL20AM flash. So my estimation is that I could get from like $1000-$1200 for it. If I play my cards right.

A77 Camera is NEW $800 with Grip and $100 off some lenses.

This is a link looking at used closed sales of the A77 on Ebay. The $1000 may be tops with those lenses and that flash. Also remember. The A99 has no flash... so you might not want to sell the small flash.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Digital-Cameras-/31388/i.html?_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&LH_ItemCondition=4&_nkw=sony+a77

3. About my photo, I know I have MUCH to learn. The shutter speed was pretty essential, as he was drumming and moving very quickly, too fast for really any other SS.

You assume the best way to shoot the drummer was to stop his hands..

Go to Google or Bing in images search and just search "Drummer"

Shooting I would prioritize:

1. Proper Exposure
  2. Shutter Speed  but best might be slower than you think.
  3. Concern about noise (a good shot with interesting subject matter will trump noise every time, if noise is that people see... then the image is missing interest )

I have another concert on Saturday, and will be using my A77 (obviously), so I'll try it out again, play with the settings, and try to use the lowest ISO, while keeping a fast SS, and not under exposing it too much.

4. Finally, as for lenses, I am thinking about definitely having at least a 50 1.4, and either primes or a 70-200. So it'll take a while to get enough money to pay for all of it, but it will happen, and I won't be borrowing any money from my parents for these lens after this camera.

You guys have a ton of good advice, so I thank you, I will think it over, and will get back to you all in a day or two. I just wanted to hear what you guys thought of it, and that's exactly what you did. Thanks so much!

Are you shooting for someone? Are THEY complaining about the noise? Or is you when reviewing the images over magnified in software.

Here is a gallery of shots taken at a corporate event. Lighting was down. I was using an A700 as high as ISO 4000.

http://gallery.cascadephotoworks.com/Music/Bands/Mister-Miyagi-Proofs/i-tZfGT45 [this link may go away this month as I move from Smug Mug to Zenfolio]

When I showed them to the band later the response was "Those are great, the best shots anyone has ever taken of us" On their site whoever had shot before. shot with flash and washed out all the lighting and effect.

Those of us who shot film are used to seeing grain in an image at high ISO.. Keep in mind we who hang out on gear sites often obsesses about gear will often work against the "ART" We look for lenses without lens flair while movies and computer animation work hard to put flair back into for artistic reasons and "realism"

We obsesses about noise.. while programs like Photoshop put in filters to add noise back into images..

Try some ISO 2500, 3200, 4000 on the A77. Try to use a lens where you don't have to CROP to fill the frame. So the images pick up the noise reduction when scaled for use. I tend to apply no extra NR at all to ISO 1600 A77 shots.. only at ISO 3200 do I start to add some for prints..

Instead of chasing 1 maybe 2 stops of noise. that in good PP can be minimized and spending your money on the A99 now. Start getting better lenses. Look at a 70-300 F2.8 (Minolta, sigma, Tamron) used from a good source should be fine.

It just an opinion... but work on the Art not the Nits that we obsess about on gear sites.. A concert is art with a loose framework.. but the best ones are not mapped to every note and every motion.. but about the artists making music and emotion and the rawness,. Your photography can communicate the same with a little noise and even a little motion blur.

Just an opinion..

-- hide signature --

K E Hoffman's gear list:K E Hoffman's gear list
Canon EOS 450D Sony SLT-A77 Nikon 1 J1 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony 100mm F2.8 Macro +5 more
c0nstrictor
Like?
In reply to K E Hoffman, 4 months ago

Hi,

As to noise...  and this shot.

Its way underexposed.. and NO you can't fix it in LR if you are someone who is really worried about some noise / grain because under exposure means low signal.. so when you fix the exposure you magnify the low signal and the noise too.

Also if this looks better on your monitor.. Calibrate your monitor.. Its way to dark on mine and mine is calibrate and its way to dark.

Slow the shutter down.... Its a 70mm lens.. and you have IBIS so the shots should be fine.  Now yes you may get come motion blur of the performers.  Take hundreds of shots.. you may well find the shots that show the most life.. are ones where you get the face sharp but there is motion blur elsewhere.  Stopping action is not always the most creative way to shoot action.

Finally,

If you get the A99

Get the exposure right.

Realize your faster lenses will not have the same magnification, and if you start cropping tighter on the A99.. You will lose some of the Noise Reduction you get from scaling and the difference in noise from the A77 will go down some.

-- hide signature --

I don't understand the last paragraph. I get that it is full frame and won't have the same focal length, but what do you mean about the noise reduction?

c0nstrictor
Like?
In reply to K E Hoffman, 4 months ago

You all are really killing it with the tips. Even with all the reading and watching and looking I've done, this is the best conversation I have ever had about photography. I will look over all this stuff on a computer when I get home, and seriously think about it all. Again, thanks a ton guys!

nandbytes
Senior MemberPosts: 2,377Gear list
Like?

c0nstrictor wrote:

Hi,

As to noise... and this shot.

Slow the shutter down.... Its a 70mm lens.. and you have IBIS so the shots should be fine. Now yes you may get come motion blur of the performers. Take hundreds of shots.. you may well find the shots that show the most life.. are ones where you get the face sharp but there is motion blur elsewhere. Stopping action is not always the most creative way to shoot action.

Finally,

If you get the A99

Get the exposure right.

-- hide signature --

I don't understand the last paragraph. I get that it is full frame and won't have the same focal length, but what do you mean about the noise reduction?

No full full frame will have the same focal length lol i.e. one rated on your lens, you A77 has a different focal length due to the crop factor. What he means is since your reach is reduced on a full frame you may need to crop your images to get close to the same magnification factor. When you do this you'll notice more noise and such. But you can get longer than 300mm telephoto lenses so its not always a problem but could turn out to be so.

nandbytes's gear list:nandbytes's gear list
Nikon Coolpix L18 Sony Alpha 7 Sony 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical Sony FE 35mm F2.8 +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads