X-T1 IN STOCK ALERT

Started 6 months ago | Discussions
SaltLakeGuy
Forum ProPosts: 10,446Gear list
Like?
X-T1 IN STOCK ALERT
6 months ago

I got a call from Glazer's in Seattle. I gave up my camera kit I had them call me on as I got a call from Berger Bros a hour ago already and went with them. So get on it quick if you want one (206)624-1100

SaltLakeGuy's gear list:SaltLakeGuy's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Epson Stylus Pro 3880
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
utahkelly
Junior MemberPosts: 33Gear list
Like?
Re: X-T1 IN STOCK ALERT
In reply to SaltLakeGuy, 6 months ago

Pictureline in Salt Lake City just shipped my x-t1 body. Looks like they still have some kits in stock.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
ajamils1
Contributing MemberPosts: 928Gear list
Like?

I'm surprised that big stores like B&H and Adoroma have not received their stock yet.

ajamils1's gear list:ajamils1's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Fujifilm X-T1 Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +3 more
tman1991
Contributing MemberPosts: 722Gear list
Like?
In reply to ajamils1, 6 months ago

Amazon still lists 3/7  and newegg (where I bought mine only because it listed 2/24).  Still no movement.

tman1991's gear list:tman1991's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS +5 more
caver3d
Contributing MemberPosts: 692Gear list
Like?

SaltLakeGuy wrote:

I got a call from Glazer's in Seattle. I gave up my camera kit I had them call me on as I got a call from Berger Bros a hour ago already and went with them. So get on it quick if you want one (206)624-1100

I don't mind waiting till March or so.  Cancelled my preorder with Adorama and preordered about 3 weeks ago from Henry's in Canada (I live in U.S.).  Got the X-T1, free Grip (normally $250), shipping to U.S., and favorable exchange rate for a total of $1206 USD  (do the math).  Worth the wait, and essentially will be getting the camera for less than $1000.  Not bad at all.

caver3d

caver3d's gear list:caver3d's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC1 Canon EOS M Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
Lisa O
Senior MemberPosts: 2,115Gear list
Like?

Thanks! I'd been calling a bunch of camera stores this morning to no avail but you helped me out. Good karma to you!

-- hide signature --

see about me in my profile for more info
http://500px.com/LisaOsta
http://www.flickr.com/photos/losta

Lisa O's gear list:Lisa O's gear list
Sony RX1 Nikon D800 Sony Alpha 7R Fujifilm X-T1 Sony Alpha 7 +31 more
SaltLakeGuy
Like?
In reply to Lisa O, 6 months ago

So I take it Lisa, you snapped up the one at Glazer's I didn't get?

Lisa O
Like?

Yes, I called as soon as I saw the post I paid extra for 2 day UPS so I should have it Friday!

Thanks again!

SaltLakeGuy wrote:

So I take it Lisa, you snapped up the one at Glazer's I didn't get?

-- hide signature --

NikonGeff
Forum MemberPosts: 74Gear list
Like?
My girlfriend is on the way to pick up ours in N. Virginia (NT)
No text.
ryan2007
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,338Gear list
Like?

ajamils1 wrote:

I'm surprised that big stores like B&H and Adoroma have not received their stock yet.

B&H may have received the XT-1. The way they work is the status remains pre-order until all the pre orders are filled. If all the pre orders are filled and they are out of stock or will take months to get again for re stock they seem to change the status to backorder

it only says In Stock if they have no outstanding orders from what I have seen

i bought the X100s under pre order, they sold out and the status went back to pre order I assume because they knew they would receive stock maybe inside 30 days

the only way to know if B&H is shipping are those that ordered the camera and got your order sent to warehouse status update

their is also a web site you can check that checks status of inventory for major retailers and that is how I have bought in the past especially if you have multiple orders for the same product to try and cover your bases.

ryan2007's gear list:ryan2007's gear list
Fujifilm X100S
LeggNet
Regular MemberPosts: 185
Like?

When I picked mine up at ACME Camera in Salt Lake City today, they had one "unspoken for" sitting on the shelf.

ajamils1
Contributing MemberPosts: 928Gear list
Like?
In reply to ryan2007, 6 months ago

ryan2007 wrote:

ajamils1 wrote:

B&H may have received the XT-1. The way they work is the status remains pre-order until all the pre orders are filled. If all the pre orders are filled and they are out of stock or will take months to get again for re stock they seem to change the status to backorder

i bought the X100s under pre order, they sold out and the status went back to pre order I assume because they knew they would receive stock maybe inside 30 days

the only way to know if B&H is shipping are those that ordered the camera and got your order sent to warehouse status update

their is also a web site you can check that checks status of inventory for major retailers and that is how I have bought in the past especially if you have multiple orders for the same product to try and cover your bases.

What's the website to check inventory?

I just checked the status of my order at B&H and it just says "On Order".

ajamils1's gear list:ajamils1's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Fujifilm X-T1 Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +3 more
etto72
Regular MemberPosts: 316Gear list
Like?
On Stock here
In reply to LeggNet, 6 months ago

http://www.samys.com/p/Fuji/16421452/X-T1-Mirrorless-Digital-Camera-Body-Only/142884.html;jsessionid=8FB319D2FF434A15E086E7834E864303

Just ordered one

as soon as i get the shipping confirmation i will cancel ma amazon preorder

etto72's gear list:etto72's gear list
Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS M Sony Alpha 7R Fujifilm X-T1
bugsy
Forum MemberPosts: 64
Like?
In reply to LeggNet, 6 months ago

Dury's in Nashville and Showcase in Atlanta both got shipments.  I'm not sure how many they received, but Dury's now has one less.

-- hide signature --

Kind Regards,
Paul G

ryan2007
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,338Gear list
Like?

ajamils1 wrote:

ryan2007 wrote:

ajamils1 wrote:

Now in Stock.net

ryan2007's gear list:ryan2007's gear list
Fujifilm X100S
taz98spin
Regular MemberPosts: 457Gear list
Like?
Exciting times!

I'll still wait for my Amazon order to ship, since I had a $500 gift card that I used with it.

At least I got myself a new E-P5 to play with till the new camera comes in!

-- hide signature --
 taz98spin's gear list:taz98spin's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-Pro1 Olympus PEN E-PM2 Olympus PEN E-P5 Fujifilm X-T1 +6 more
tman1991
Contributing MemberPosts: 722Gear list
Like?
In reply to ryan2007, 6 months ago

ryan2007 wrote:

ajamils1 wrote:

ryan2007 wrote:

ajamils1 wrote:

Now in Stock.net

only tracks B&H and Amazon

http://www.nowinstock.net/digitalcameras/fujifilm/xt1/

tman1991's gear list:tman1991's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS +5 more
SaltLakeGuy
Like?
What I did
In reply to tman1991, 6 months ago

was went onto Fuji's web site and looked at all the dealers for them across the U.S. I picked what I knew to be 7 of the largest and most influential. I left them word I wanted a T1 and to call me when it came in. That was yesterday. Low and behold today I get a call at 11am and then another at noon. So this has worked for me quite well. This is the 2nd time I've been through this and it works well indeed.

Allen Chernack
Senior MemberPosts: 1,268Gear list
Like?
Re: On Stock here
In reply to etto72, 6 months ago
-- hide signature --

Samy's took my order.  I live a few miles away so should get it  soon. Coulda, woulda, shoulda ordered on phone and picked up but lazy.

What's up with Amazon and B&H?
tourretired
Travel in RV when not home.

Allen Chernack's gear list:Allen Chernack's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX30V Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1
Lisa O
Like?
Re: What I did

Usually B&H is the first to get new gear. It seems Fuji went with the smaller dealers first this time.

-- hide signature --

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads