X-T1 in UK delivery by Friday

Started Feb 19, 2014 | Discussions
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
justin_time Contributing Member • Posts: 756
X-T1 in UK delivery by Friday

Just got a call from WeX UK and mine should be delivered friday 

 justin_time's gear list:justin_time's gear list
Nikon D7100 Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro +7 more
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Zebadee69
Zebadee69 Regular Member • Posts: 347
Re: X-T1 in UK delivery by Friday

Great news  I also have my XT1 on pre-order with them. When did you place your order?

Pete

 Zebadee69's gear list:Zebadee69's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Nikon D810 Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED Voigtlander 58mm F1.4 Nokton SL II Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art +3 more
justin_time OP Contributing Member • Posts: 756
Re: X-T1 in UK delivery by Friday

Zebadee69 wrote:

Great news  I also have my XT1 on pre-order with them. When did you place your order?

Pete

07:30 on day it was announced

 justin_time's gear list:justin_time's gear list
Nikon D7100 Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro +7 more
57LowRider Senior Member • Posts: 3,731
Re: X-T1 in UK delivery by Friday

Oh wow, I've heard nowt from Devon Camera yet, fingers crossed. I hop that they don't hold it up for lack of the other items on my order.

 57LowRider's gear list:57LowRider's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +10 more
Zebadee69
Zebadee69 Regular Member • Posts: 347
Re: X-T1 in UK delivery by Friday

Just called WEX, mine's also coming in tomorrow for a Friday delivery 

 Zebadee69's gear list:Zebadee69's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Nikon D810 Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED Voigtlander 58mm F1.4 Nokton SL II Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art +3 more
Guy Swarbrick
Guy Swarbrick Veteran Member • Posts: 4,441
Re: X-T1 in UK delivery by Friday

justin_time wrote:

Zebadee69 wrote:

Great news I also have my XT1 on pre-order with them. When did you place your order?

Pete

07:30 on day it was announced

Interesting. I was only minutes behind you and I've heard nothing...

-- hide signature --

Guy Swarbrick
Editor, trackcycling
http://www.trackcycling.net
twitter : gswarbrick and trackcycling
http://www.guyswarbrick.com/
http://www.sportsshooter.com/members.html?id=7241

 Guy Swarbrick's gear list:Guy Swarbrick's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P6000 Fujifilm X100S Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 +33 more
Guy Swarbrick
Guy Swarbrick Veteran Member • Posts: 4,441
Re: X-T1 in UK delivery by Friday

Zebadee69 wrote:

Just called WEX, mine's also coming in tomorrow for a Friday delivery

Mmmm. Mine, apparently, isn't on the list as going out because I'd also ordered the 56/1.2 and the battery grip...

-- hide signature --

Guy Swarbrick
Editor, trackcycling
http://www.trackcycling.net
twitter : gswarbrick and trackcycling
http://www.guyswarbrick.com/
http://www.sportsshooter.com/members.html?id=7241

 Guy Swarbrick's gear list:Guy Swarbrick's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P6000 Fujifilm X100S Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 +33 more
xmnut Contributing Member • Posts: 507
?????

I spoke to Park Cameras today and they are still saying end of the month.

 xmnut's gear list:xmnut's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X20 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 +7 more
Guy Swarbrick
Guy Swarbrick Veteran Member • Posts: 4,441
Re: ?????

Looks like you'll get yours at the same time as I get mine from Wex...

-- hide signature --

Guy Swarbrick
Editor, trackcycling
http://www.trackcycling.net
twitter : gswarbrick and trackcycling
http://www.guyswarbrick.com/
http://www.sportsshooter.com/members.html?id=7241

 Guy Swarbrick's gear list:Guy Swarbrick's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P6000 Fujifilm X100S Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 +33 more
xmnut Contributing Member • Posts: 507
Re: ?????

My order is for Body only. When do you expect yours?

 xmnut's gear list:xmnut's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X20 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 +7 more
DAndison Regular Member • Posts: 426
Re: X-T1 in UK delivery by Friday

justin_time wrote:

Just got a call from WeX UK and mine should be delivered friday

Really  I ordered mine about the same time.... was 7th on the list so hopefully I'll get mine too!!

Did you order the Vertical Grip as well??!?

I'll give them a call tomorrow 

 DAndison's gear list:DAndison's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony Alpha 7R II Sony Alpha a6300 Sony FE 35mm F2.8 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 +7 more
DAndison Regular Member • Posts: 426
Re: X-T1 in UK delivery by Friday

Guy Swarbrick wrote:

Zebadee69 wrote:

Just called WEX, mine's also coming in tomorrow for a Friday delivery

Mmmm. Mine, apparently, isn't on the list as going out because I'd also ordered the 56/1.2 and the battery grip...

-- hide signature --

Guy Swarbrick
Editor, trackcycling
http://www.trackcycling.net
twitter : gswarbrick and trackcycling
http://www.guyswarbrick.com/
http://www.sportsshooter.com/members.html?id=7241

Oh.... bugga. I'll still give them a call. I won't be entirely happy if they delay sending the camera just because I ordered more from them. Especially as they made a mistake and took the money on the 28th Jan 

 DAndison's gear list:DAndison's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony Alpha 7R II Sony Alpha a6300 Sony FE 35mm F2.8 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 +7 more
justin_time OP Contributing Member • Posts: 756
Re: X-T1 in UK delivery by Friday

DAndison wrote:

justin_time wrote:

Just got a call from WeX UK and mine should be delivered friday

Really I ordered mine about the same time.... was 7th on the list so hopefully I'll get mine too!!

Did you order the Vertical Grip as well??!?

I'll give them a call tomorrow

No, just body & free leather case.

 justin_time's gear list:justin_time's gear list
Nikon D7100 Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro +7 more
DAndison Regular Member • Posts: 426
Re: X-T1 in UK delivery by Friday

justin_time wrote:

DAndison wrote:

justin_time wrote:

Just got a call from WeX UK and mine should be delivered friday

Really I ordered mine about the same time.... was 7th on the list so hopefully I'll get mine too!!

Did you order the Vertical Grip as well??!?

I'll give them a call tomorrow

No, just body & free leather case.

Cheers. I will speak to them but I have a feeling that I won't be receiving one of this batch... even though they have already taken my money 3 weeks ago 

Well, it may be the first and last dealing with them 

 DAndison's gear list:DAndison's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony Alpha 7R II Sony Alpha a6300 Sony FE 35mm F2.8 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 +7 more
Guy Swarbrick
Guy Swarbrick Veteran Member • Posts: 4,441
Re: X-T1 in UK delivery by Friday

DAndison wrote:

Guy Swarbrick wrote:

Zebadee69 wrote:

Just called WEX, mine's also coming in tomorrow for a Friday delivery

Mmmm. Mine, apparently, isn't on the list as going out because I'd also ordered the 56/1.2 and the battery grip...

-- hide signature --

Guy Swarbrick
Editor, trackcycling
http://www.trackcycling.net
twitter : gswarbrick and trackcycling
http://www.guyswarbrick.com/
http://www.sportsshooter.com/members.html?id=7241

Oh.... bugga. I'll still give them a call. I won't be entirely happy if they delay sending the camera just because I ordered more from them. Especially as they made a mistake and took the money on the 28th Jan

Yep, had the same thing here. To be honest, I was in the middle of something else when I phoned them and didn't think to ask about splitting the order. Will do that tomorrow morning...

-- hide signature --

Guy Swarbrick
Editor, trackcycling
http://www.trackcycling.net
twitter : gswarbrick and trackcycling
http://www.guyswarbrick.com/
http://www.sportsshooter.com/members.html?id=7241

 Guy Swarbrick's gear list:Guy Swarbrick's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P6000 Fujifilm X100S Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 +33 more
Guy Swarbrick
Guy Swarbrick Veteran Member • Posts: 4,441
Re: ?????

xmnut wrote:

My order is for Body only. When do you expect yours?

No idea, really. Just not on Friday with the first batch.

-- hide signature --

Guy Swarbrick
Editor, trackcycling
http://www.trackcycling.net
twitter : gswarbrick and trackcycling
http://www.guyswarbrick.com/
http://www.sportsshooter.com/members.html?id=7241

 Guy Swarbrick's gear list:Guy Swarbrick's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P6000 Fujifilm X100S Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 +33 more
stawarz
stawarz Forum Member • Posts: 64
Re: X-T1 in UK delivery by Friday

Likewise, just good a phone that WEX UK are expecting their batch of X-T1's later today and will dispatch for next day (Friday) delivery. Will certainly make my weekend!!

 stawarz's gear list:stawarz's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D800E Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T10 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +20 more
nick_webster Veteran Member • Posts: 5,220
Rang WEX today ...

Rang twice. First time I was told they were waiting for the case, I enquired about splitting the order and sending me what they had to which they said they would ring back. They didn't.

Rang again just now and the cases have now arrived so all should be with me tomorrow. I'm on nights this weekend so won't have much chance to play, but for those waiting for information I'm sure there will be lots of others who will answer any questions,

Nick

Guy Swarbrick
Guy Swarbrick Veteran Member • Posts: 4,441
Re: ?????

Guy Swarbrick wrote:

xmnut wrote:

My order is for Body only. When do you expect yours?

No idea, really. Just not on Friday with the first batch.

Now coming tomorrow - X-T1, grip and half case. The 56mm lenses are apparently due early in March.

-- hide signature --

Guy Swarbrick
Editor, trackcycling
http://www.trackcycling.net
twitter : gswarbrick and trackcycling
http://www.guyswarbrick.com/
http://www.sportsshooter.com/members.html?id=7241

 Guy Swarbrick's gear list:Guy Swarbrick's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P6000 Fujifilm X100S Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 +33 more
Guy Swarbrick
Guy Swarbrick Veteran Member • Posts: 4,441
Arrived...

...off out to play.

-- hide signature --

Guy Swarbrick
Editor, trackcycling
http://www.trackcycling.net
twitter : gswarbrick and trackcycling
http://www.guyswarbrick.com/
http://www.sportsshooter.com/members.html?id=7241

 Guy Swarbrick's gear list:Guy Swarbrick's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P6000 Fujifilm X100S Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 +33 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads