uh oh, no A7000...?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions
photogeek
Senior MemberPosts: 1,361
Like?
Re: uh oh, no A7000...?
In reply to blue_skies, 6 months ago

Frankly I'm looking at the Fuji side right now. I must have a decent EVF to enjoy a camera. NEX-7 had a number of things going for it: light weight, size, resolution, but EVF wasn't one of those things. I tolerated it, barely. Looks like A6000 isn't the camera I will want to upgrade to, and Sony's new focus on FF puts the future of their APS-C lens lineup into question. I don't want FF. It's huge, heavy, expensive, and unwieldy, that's why I sold my D800E: I rarely took it out of the backpack. If Sony wants to push FF on me, I'll just take my business elsewhere.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
007peter
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,203Gear list
Like?
Canon is not better. Cheap FF 6D = Death of Canon 7D mkII
In reply to parallaxproblem, 6 months ago

parallaxproblem wrote:

I'm really not so sure - by 2015 an FF camera in the $1200 will be a distinct possibility (in fact clearout A7's will probably be selling for that price or less). Will Sony really sell a high-end APS-C and a low-end FF body at the same price? (I know Canon do, but we are talking Sony here)

Canon actually don't. It is the same complain over @Canon 40d/50d/7D forum:

Canon 7D (mk2) is missing because of Low End FF Canon 6D for $1578, just like:

Sony NEX-7 (mk2) is missing because of Low End FF Sony A7 for $1698

With both brand, the CHEAP FF = Death of Advance APS-C.  FF will only get cheaper in the future, so there is a pricing pressure on advance APS-C.

I haven't check the price for Nikon, but its the same story.  Cheaper Nikon D600 = death of Nikon D400.

007peter's gear list:007peter's gear list
Nikon D3100 Canon EOS M Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Nikon AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G
SQLGuy
Senior MemberPosts: 2,687Gear list
Like?
In reply to photogeek, 6 months ago

photogeek wrote:

Frankly I'm looking at the Fuji side right now. I must have a decent EVF to enjoy a camera. NEX-7 had a number of things going for it: light weight, size, resolution, but EVF wasn't one of those things. I tolerated it, barely. Looks like A6000 isn't the camera I will want to upgrade to, and Sony's new focus on FF puts the future of their APS-C lens lineup into question. I don't want FF. It's huge, heavy, expensive, and unwieldy, that's why I sold my D800E: I rarely took it out of the backpack. If Sony wants to push FF on me, I'll just take my business elsewhere.

Yes, the Fuji is much smaller and more wieldy. All of 19g lighter (with kit lens) too. You can see them side-by-side here: http://camerasize.com/compact/#487.396,520.359,ha,t

-- hide signature --

A7 with kit lens and a number of legacy lenses (mostly Canon FD)

SQLGuy's gear list:SQLGuy's gear list
Canon PowerShot G9 Nikon D200 A3000 Sony Alpha 7 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G
EinsteinsGhost
Forum ProPosts: 10,872Gear list
Like?
In reply to Euell, 6 months ago

I don't think it is as much planned obsolescence as it is expected obsolescence given that mirror less technology has a way to go before maturity.

Assuming that the AF system in a6000 works as advertised and keeps up in low light conditions, I would expect to see Sony put it on a FF camera, not below or as a replacement to a7 but above it (a8 or a9). A lesser model may arrive but when a7 too is ready for an update. I don't think Sony would like to make a7 obsolete prematurely unless they have sold a vast majority of units they planned/manufactured.

As far as SAR's prediction goes, I suspect the conversation went like this:
Q: So, how about a7000?
A: Sony is planning on another FE body right now. It will be the flagship.

Posted on SAR: no a7000. Sony is committed to FE bodies.

EinsteinsGhost's gear list:EinsteinsGhost's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF +12 more
captura
Forum ProPosts: 13,535Gear list
Like?
Re: re: it is a pretty safe bet = there WILL BE N7 mk-II, and...
In reply to jpr2, 6 months ago

jpr2 wrote:

blue_skies wrote:

http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/sr5-trusted-sources-no-a7000-aps-c-e-mount-coming-in-2014-main-focus-on-fe-from-now-on/

So we lost Mic input and AF/MF-lock controls?

This can't be real, can it?

...the only question mark is WHEN??

Even SAR says it openly: "I saw a couple of sites claiming the A6000 doesn’t replace the Nex7 and that there may be a new A7000 APS-C model in future with TriNavi. I can confirm via trusted sources that this isn’t true. There will be no A7000 APS-C(!) E-mount camera in 2014. I repeat it, no APS-C A7000 with TriNavi in 2104".

For sure a6k DOESN'T REPLACE the N7, too many reasons to list them here again. So I find it interesting to observe why Andrea of SAR is so adamantly set on repeating the Sony's mantra??

As it seems... they just try to repeat the same marketing trick they did on Oct 20th, 2013 simultaneously killing the Nex name, while releasing A7/A7r, casting a shadow of doubt on the very continuity of Nex'en line, to milk the market with the FF craze.

Now it is to milk the APS-C market by cutting all promise of ever having a top-of-the-line, true APS-C flagship, but of course after the hype and buzz subsides, there will again be a need to release something new - a business as usual in the new season.

And yes, it won't be a huge surprise to see N7 mk-II already announced (to be delivered early in 2015) on Photokina in Cologne mid Sept. 2014

jpr2

Hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure that there will be an APS-C sensored A7000 that looks like a slightly scaled-down version of the A7, with hump and looking somewhat like a Fuji XT-1.

DUMP THE HUMP!

captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +9 more
captura
Like?
Re: no APS-C A7000 with TriNavi in 2104 means ... ?
In reply to Dennis, 6 months ago

Dennis wrote:

That's his quote: "no APS-C A7000 with TriNavi in 2104"

So will there be one in 2015 ? Or will there be one without TriNavi ? Or will there be an A8000 ?

And of course, this is coming from a rumor site with a very spotty track record, particularly when predicting far off things.

The A7 is close to $2K. I can't believe a company that got into ILCs (when it first planned to make Maxxum mount DSLRs then bought the division from Konica Minolta) to have a product line with higher profit margins than digicams would be content NOT offering an APS-C camera priced higher than $650. Not when they offer a variety of APS-C only lenses that sell for $1000. When they introduced the NEX-7, the problem was that there were no good lenses for it (other than the CZ24). Now they'd face the opposite problem - nobody would want to buy into the system looking to put together a high end kit.

SAR has the connections OK but they are very sloppy and half the time make mistakes or don't even realize what they have, before their very eyes. Therefore they cannot be relied upon, even as a rumor site.

They posted the detailed specifications of what we now know as the A6000 in an issue, last August. 90% the same. I've posted it here a couple of times, and has details in it that have not yet been disclosed by Sony.

Steve

Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +9 more
captura
Like?
Re: A6000 versus the NEX 7
In reply to SQLGuy, 6 months ago

SQLGuy wrote:

Section10 wrote:

What am I missing?

I've been waiting for the NEX 7 replacement but with this announcement, save the name 6000, this is just about everything I expected from the $1200 replacement but for $650. Good news for me, it'll get me back into the Sony system (only using rx1r lately and Canon)

I have my Touit waiting for a good hi-res body, only problem there is that benefit to super fast autofocus won't be as noticeable on the Touit.

I heard one say its too many reasons to get into again, but what features are missing? They put the metal body, mode dial, NFC, WIFI...24.3... to me they mixed the NEX 7 and NEX 6 models with A7 and got the A6000. What is the NEX 7 fans missing on this? Tri Nav? ehh, I barely used the second dial, thats why I prefer a mode dial there anyway.

Only thing we're waiting for is actual high ISO samples and performance of everything. To me this was a surprisingly good move for Sony. Or maybe they should've called it A7000 and charged a few hundred more..

I agree with you. From what I can see, the A6000 should exceed the NEX-7 in IQ, speed, and most areas of usability. From what I can tell, the disappointed side of the crowd is missing:

AF/MF mode switch - easily assignable, but not dedicated.

2nd control wheel - though you get the mode dial instead, which, to me is not a bad trade-off... I had always wished I could assign a control wheel as a mode dial on my NEX-7.

Microphone input jack - though there are multiple microphone and jack options that connect to the MI shoe.

In short, I think Sony has provided an excellent camera for actual photography in the A6000, at a great price, and in a form factor that is clearly the same concept as the NEX-6/NEX-7. Some people will not be happy if they don't have something to complain about, though. One complaint was that the black mount ring on the A6000 would probably get scratched.... IMO, that's up there with the guy who was complaining that he didn't like the airplane icon on the screen when the A7 is in airplane mode.

-- hide signature --

I agree. With Sony it always seems to be the results of decisions made after the engineers are finished, made by Managers based on trivial data coming from focus groups and cost accountants. And as per usual, for a cost of $100 more passed onto the buyer, we could have had....perfection.

col4bin
Regular MemberPosts: 169Gear list
Like?
In reply to KelvinHammond, 6 months ago

You want new firmware fora camera that has not new released? What do you know that we don't?

col4bin's gear list:col4bin's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Nikon D800E Sony a6000 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +9 more
EinsteinsGhost
Like?
Re: Canon is not better. Cheap FF 6D = Death of Canon 7D mkII
In reply to 007peter, 6 months ago

Based on that idea, Canon 70D should not exist, pretty close to the sale price on 6D, no?

A FF model at lower end will be stripped. Both 6D and D600/610 are examples of that. Any lower and more stripping.

OTOH, a higher end APSc (see NEX-7, X-T1) add features. Going even smaller, look at EM1 and GH4 for that matter. People who want more features will settle for smaller sensor whereas people wanting larger sensor will settle for lower features when limits are placed by the budget. This works very well in automotive world. A top end BMW 3-series can intrude into base 5/7-series territory.

Just because Sony won't release/announce yet another camera (four ILCs in four months) simply means a brief break from announcing yet another, or two. Sony has to woo high spenders on both formats. A $650 body won't be the top of the line APSc, guaranteed.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF +12 more
photogeek
Like?
In reply to SQLGuy, 6 months ago

SQLGuy wrote:

photogeek wrote:

Frankly I'm looking at the Fuji side right now. I must have a decent EVF to enjoy a camera. NEX-7 had a number of things going for it: light weight, size, resolution, but EVF wasn't one of those things. I tolerated it, barely. Looks like A6000 isn't the camera I will want to upgrade to, and Sony's new focus on FF puts the future of their APS-C lens lineup into question. I don't want FF. It's huge, heavy, expensive, and unwieldy, that's why I sold my D800E: I rarely took it out of the backpack. If Sony wants to push FF on me, I'll just take my business elsewhere.

Yes, the Fuji is much smaller and more wieldy. All of 19g lighter (with kit lens) too. You can see them side-by-side here: http://camerasize.com/compact/#487.396,520.359,ha,t

-- hide signature --

Put a 27-82.5 f/2.8-4 stabilized lens on that A7, and then compare. Fuji has the best lens lineup as well, something that Sony won't be able to match for years. Quieter shutter, better controls, better viewfinder, better colors, better UI, firmware updates that actually add features.

EinsteinsGhost
Like?

On a7, I would put 24-70/4 OSS if I wanted a zoom, never mind the ability to shoot RAW at any ISO (not crippled between ISO 200 and 6400 either) AND 1/8000s shutter speed, but if you fancy the opposite, why waste your time here? You won't find me in Fuji forums for a good reason.

Mike Fewster
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,665
Like?
Re: This is becoming hilarious

parallaxproblem wrote:

jpr2 wrote:

blue_skies wrote:

http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/sr5-trusted-sources-no-a7000-aps-c-e-mount-coming-in-2014-main-focus-on-fe-from-now-on/

Even SAR says it openly: "I saw a couple of sites claiming the A6000 doesn’t replace the Nex7 and that there may be a new A7000 APS-C model in future with TriNavi. I can confirm via trusted sources that this isn’t true. There will be no A7000 APS-C(!) E-mount camera in 2014. I repeat it, no APS-C A7000 with TriNavi in 2104".

For sure a6k DOESN'T REPLACE the N7, too many reasons to list them here again. So I find it interesting to observe why Andrea of SAR is so adamantly set on repeating the Sony's mantra??

As it seems... they just try to repeat the same marketing trick they did on Oct 20th, 2013 simultaneously killing the Nex name, while releasing A7/A7r, casting a shadow of doubt on the very continuity of Nex'en line, to milk the market with the FF craze.

Now it is to milk the APS-C market by cutting all promise of ever having a top-of-the-line, true APS-C flagship, but of course after the hype and buzz subsides, there will again be a need to release something new - a business as usual in the new season.

And yes, it won't be a huge surprise to see N7 mk-II already announced (to be delivered early in 2015) on Photokina in Cologne mid Sept. 2014

jpr2

I'm really not so sure - by 2015 an FF camera in the $1200 will be a distinct possibility (in fact clearout A7's will probably be selling for that price or less). Will Sony really sell a high-end APS-C and a low-end FF body at the same price? (I know Canon do, but we are talking Sony here)

The very obvious signal of no high-end APS-C body is that Sony will increasingly swap-out APS-C sensors for FF ones down the product range as the costs decrease leaving APS-C only at the very budget-end or not at all

As a marketing tactic I don't think 'scaring people into FF' as you suggest will work... many here simply can't afford to buy the very expensive FE lenses ($800 and greater), but will think that their current system is pencilled in for discontinuation and so sell-off their current lenses while they have the chance and buy into a more affordable system from another manufacturer

Perhaps the discontinuation of the NEX name really meant the start of the discontinuation of APS-C E-mount as some suggested at the time?

Sony need to clear this up by issueing some kind of commitment to high-end APS-C body (no specifics or dates, but just that there will be one) and/or an APS-C lens roadmap. EDIT: I guess they can't commit to a better camera than the A6000 or people will wait for it rather than buying the A6000, but they could still issue an APS-C lens roadmap and maybe state an ongoing commitment to 'enthusiast level' APS-C E-mount bodies into the future

Sony's customer management really is terrible leaving us all with current NEX investments to wonder what is happening with their new product range!

I wonder what Zeiss think of all this after spending all that money developing those APS-C Touits?

-- hide signature --

DUMP the HUMP! A5000 & A6000 success.... campaign for *REAL* NEX-5 and NEX-7 replacement bodies
* newly updated ignore list: hostile responses are probably not visible to me

After all the weeping and wailing and doomsaying about the APS-C and Nex bodies and....

The logic against was so straightforward and obvious. Now that the new APS-C and Nex type body is with us,  we have to have  a whole new twist  created to continue the angst. And I love the spin now applied to the Zeiss relationship.
It all reminds me of the sort of convoluted arguments used by those who gives us a date for the end of the world, then come up with arguments to show why they were actually right when they got it wrong.

-- hide signature --

Mike Fewster
Adelaide Australia

120 to 35
Contributing MemberPosts: 895
Like?
In reply to blue_skies, 6 months ago

If no A7000 is on the horizon, there could be a A6500 (or whatever) that keeps most of the A6000 body and some internal components but has a faster shutter and the ports that are on the NEX-7.

photogeek
Like?
In reply to EinsteinsGhost, 6 months ago

24-70 is slower, larger, heavier, and it's three times the price of 18-55 lens. If I wanted to use an expensive big-ass lens, I would have stayed with Nikon. My point is, I don't want FF. I bought into the NEX system for portability and the promise of a good lens lineup. It seems now that this lens lineup will never materialize, because Sony only cares about FF. This happened to the A mount cameras earlier, so maybe in a year or two when there are barely any lenses for FE mount, Sony will pull a Sony again, and release yet another proprietary lens mount for people to upgrade to, abandoning FE.

SQLGuy
Senior MemberPosts: 2,687Gear list
Like?

photogeek wrote:

SQLGuy wrote:

photogeek wrote:

-- hide signature --

Put a 27-82.5 f/2.8-4 stabilized lens on that A7, and then compare. Fuji has the best lens lineup as well, something that Sony won't be able to match for years. Quieter shutter, better controls, better viewfinder, better colors, better UI, firmware updates that actually add features.

2.8-4 on APS-C is 4-5.6 on Full frame. So, if you'll follow the link already provided, you'll see that comparison, within a few percent, is already set up for you.

But, if you buy the theory that F number is F number, even on a small sensor, I would say to look at Olympus or Nikon, where you can get some small F1.2 lenses. Don't stop at APS-C. The Nikon 1 is also much smaller than that X-T1.

-- hide signature --

SQLGuy's gear list:SQLGuy's gear list
Canon PowerShot G9 Nikon D200 A3000 Sony Alpha 7 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G
EinsteinsGhost
Like?
Breaking News!

24-70 is slower, larger, heavier, and it's three times the price of 18-55 lens. If I wanted to use an expensive big-ass lens, I would have stayed with Nikon. My point is, I don't want FF. I bought into the NEX system for portability and the promise of a good lens lineup. It seems now that this lens lineup will never materialize, because Sony only cares about FF. This happened to the A mount cameras earlier, so maybe in a year or two when there are barely any lenses for FE mount, Sony will pull a Sony again, and release yet another proprietary lens mount for people to upgrade to, abandoning FE.

a6000 is APSc. Did you think otherwise?

BTW, 24-70/4 is on FF. And at best, 18-55 you speak of is a variable aperture lens which itself points at the issue that if you want portability, learn that there will be compromises. Are you looking forwad to Fuji's commitment on 16-55/2.8 yet? That lens has 77mm filter thread... i guess that is where Fuji's idea of portability lies and you appreciate. And I doubt it will be cheaper than the FF 24-70.

And Sony has gotten on your nerves so badly that you are seeing things about yet another mount... do self a favor and do what I suggested earlier. It will also help save some nuisance in E-mount forums.

nevercat
Senior MemberPosts: 2,214
Like?

parallaxproblem wrote:

jpr2 wrote:

blue_skies wrote:

jpr2

Well there might be a small (Nex7 like) FF camera for around $1200 launch price. It might have the same features as the Nex 7 (in body, controls and features) and that would made a APS Nex 7 with the same features at (almost) the same price a little bit a strange product. So it is possible that a cheaper version of the Nex 7 (lets say $1000,-- will come out with a better sensor, very fast AF system, very good EVF. Itr will take some time for sony to design all the new parts for that camera...

The very obvious signal of no high-end APS-C body is that Sony will increasingly swap-out APS-C sensors for FF ones down the product range as the costs decrease leaving APS-C only at the very budget-end or not at all

Well the A6000 is just launched and it is not a very budget-end camera. I think APS will be here to stay, it will get cheaper, we will see less very high end cameras in the range anymore. Where the APS range will end? I do not know...

As a marketing tactic I don't think 'scaring people into FF' as you suggest will work... many here simply can't afford to buy the very expensive FE lenses ($800 and greater),

But cheaper lenses can be made too. look at the lenses for DSLRs. You think that the lenses Sony came up with for the FF E-mount cameras will be all in the same class, but that is not true, there will come budget lenses and mid range lenses too, Sony only started this premium camera with premium lenses (as Fuji did and many on this forum praise Fuji for it).

but will think that their current system is pencilled in for discontinuation and so sell-off their current lenses while they have the chance and buy into a more affordable system from another manufacturer

What do you mean here? The A6000 has (when the claims are right) the fastest AF system, Sony put a lotr of effort in this, just for discontinuing the system? Does that makes sense? When you started the Hump affair many said that you should not be to affraid, Sony should not drop the RF stile bodies. You kept on saying that they would. Time proofed you wrong. We can start lengthy discussions about this, you will be proofen wrong again. So you maybe better wait and see what is comming and what not.

Perhaps the discontinuation of the NEX name really meant the start of the discontinuation of APS-C E-mount as some suggested at the time?

So why the very nice update of the Nex 6, with all kind of features. Maybe Sony knows more then you about marketing. Yes it is possible they drop some types of cameras. I do think there is no room for that much cameras as there where. But I think Sony will have a nice price range from very cheap (A3000) to very expensive (A9000?) and both in cameras as in lenses...

Sony need to clear this up by issueing some kind of commitment to high-end APS-C body (no specifics or dates, but just that there will be one) and/or an APS-C lens roadmap. EDIT: I guess they can't commit to a better camera than the A6000 or people will wait for it rather than buying the A6000, but they could still issue an APS-C lens roadmap and maybe state an ongoing commitment to 'enthusiast level' APS-C E-mount bodies into the future

I like the idea of the lens roadmap. They should issue one! maybe it is better to start a campaign for that! The update for the Nex 7 is an other thing, they will not do that, you have seen it with the A6000. You can start your silly campaigns again but it will do no good, it will not change Sony's mind at all. It is better to wait and see. Personaly I think the A6000 is a very good camera, making the Nex 7 a bid obsolete. Yes it may miss some features (in fact the only things missing is tri navi and the AF/AEL togle and a mic in), but the A6000 is the Nex 7 with better AF and WIFI...

Sony's customer management really is terrible leaving us all with current NEX investments to wonder what is happening with their new product range!

No they leave you in that state, most of us are liking the camera they are using and they like what Sony did with the A6000....

I wonder what Zeiss think of all this after spending all that money developing those APS-C Touits?

Well they know more the you and me together....

-- hide signature --

DUMP the HUMP! A5000 & A6000 success.... campaign for *REAL* NEX-5 and NEX-7 replacement bodies
* newly updated ignore list: hostile responses are probably not visible to me

webrunner5
Contributing MemberPosts: 644Gear list
Like?
In reply to sean lancaster, 6 months ago

sean lancaster wrote:

Yes, they don't want to cannibalize the A7. The NEX 7 replacement will surely arrive in 2015, but that's really a long time to ask folks to wait who were sitting around hoping that time was just around the corner. On the other hand, it's nice that Sony is recognizing they need to put MUCH energy into the FE line. That's probably now the biggest and only hurdle for me to come back to a Sony camera (now that they have apparently figured out AF speed).

Does Sony REALLY believe in this day and age with the world wide economy the way it is that they are going to sell $2,000.00 + bodies and $1,000 + lenses to the masses?? Like how many A99's did they sell. Not a lot. I know it is a good camera but no way they are going to sell them left and right. No wonder Sony is in financial trouble.

webrunner5's gear list:webrunner5's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Canon EOS 5D Mark II Fujifilm X-A1
EinsteinsGhost
Like?
In reply to webrunner5, 6 months ago

sean lancaster wrote:

Yes, they don't want to cannibalize the A7. The NEX 7 replacement will surely arrive in 2015, but that's really a long time to ask folks to wait who were sitting around hoping that time was just around the corner. On the other hand, it's nice that Sony is recognizing they need to put MUCH energy into the FE line. That's probably now the biggest and only hurdle for me to come back to a Sony camera (now that they have apparently figured out AF speed).

Does Sony REALLY believe in this day and age with the world wide economy the way it is that they are going to sell $2,000.00 + bodies and $1,000 + lenses to the masses?? Like how many A99's did they sell. Not a lot. I know it is a good camera but no way they are going to sell them left and right. No wonder Sony is in financial trouble.

Eh, Sony's financial troubles don't apply to its digital imaging division which is one of the bright spots and has been a point of emphasis.

And if you think the days of $1k lenses and $2k bodies are over... Sony wouldn't be in as bad shape as those others. How come you think that a $1400 m43 is fine with several lenses going over $1k?

KelvinHammond
Regular MemberPosts: 280Gear list
Like?
In reply to col4bin, 6 months ago

col4bin wrote:

You want new firmware fora camera that has not new released? What do you know that we don't?

That was the point. The firmware hasn't really been revealed, but what it is, it will have to have more options for control then any previous NEX... or I won't buy one. (especially if the ones I need aren't on it)  They aren't consistent model to model.

KelvinHammond's gear list:KelvinHammond's gear list
Canon EOS 50D Canon EOS 7D Sony Alpha NEX-7 Canon EOS 6D Samsung NX300 +11 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads