First BIF with A65

Started 6 months ago | Photos
Bryan Boulier
Junior MemberPosts: 35
Like?
First BIF with A65
6 months ago

I have been following this forum for a while, and your discussions have been very helpful in my decision to buy the A65.  I am a long time Minolta/Sony user - Minolta 7000 AF in the mid-80s; my first digital camera, the 7hi in 2003; KM 5D around 2005; and the A200 in 2008, so it is not surprising that I gave this one a careful look.  I have always thought that the Minolta/Sony cameras offered exciting technology at a good price, especially if one waited a year or so and bought the next to the top model.  So far, I am very pleased with the A65.  I  liked the EVF in the 7hi, and its implementation in the Sony models is terrific.  I am enjoying my new camera and its possibilities and anticipate doing so for the next five years or so.  By that time, there will be something new to play with.

Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Sony Alpha DSLR-A200 Sony SLT-A65
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Bryan Boulier
Junior MemberPosts: 35
Like?
Re: First BIF with A65
In reply to Bryan Boulier, 6 months ago

Sorry that I did not provide any of the EXIF information on the photo.  I could not find the rules regarding posting of photos. Here's the basic data:  1/50, F5.0, ISO 800, kit lens.  Cloudy day with picture windows providing light.  No flash.  Lower ISO would not have been useful, since my grandson moves pretty quickly.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads