A77 and a Lab in the snow..

Started Jan 20, 2014 | Discussions
TAGRIFFIN
Contributing MemberPosts: 646Gear list
Like?
A77 and a Lab in the snow..
Jan 20, 2014

Hi - Got a chance to get outside yesterday with Otis...tried spot metering for a change. OK for the dog but too much for the snow I think. Anyway, he couldn't care less.

Tim

Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
kartikjayaraman
Contributing MemberPosts: 557Gear list
Like?
Re: A77 and a Lab in the snow..
In reply to TAGRIFFIN, Jan 20, 2014

Awesome pics...I like how you metered to get details on the subject well. Looks nice and bright. If you have the RAW I would do a little highlight recover to get the details of the snow.

-- hide signature --
 kartikjayaraman's gear list:kartikjayaraman's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
TAGRIFFIN
Contributing MemberPosts: 646Gear list
Like?
Re: A77 and a Lab in the snow..
In reply to kartikjayaraman, Jan 20, 2014

kartikjayaraman wrote:

Awesome pics...I like how you metered to get details on the subject well. Looks nice and bright. If you have the RAW I would do a little highlight recover to get the details of the snow.

-- hide signature --

Hi. Sorry I only have the jpeg. I do some pp but I usually only play with a picture if gf and I think we should print it and then probably only 4x6 or 5x7.

Thanks. Tim

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Vikas Rana
Contributing MemberPosts: 898Gear list
Like?
Re: A77 and a Lab in the snow..
In reply to TAGRIFFIN, Jan 20, 2014

TAGRIFFIN wrote:

kartikjayaraman wrote:

Awesome pics...I like how you metered to get details on the subject well. Looks nice and bright. If you have the RAW I would do a little highlight recover to get the details of the snow.

-- hide signature --

Hi. Sorry I only have the jpeg. I do some pp but I usually only play with a picture if gf and I think we should print it and then probably only 4x6 or 5x7.

Thanks. Tim

Nice shots Tim, I'm not good in PP but here is my attempt!

 Vikas Rana's gear list:Vikas Rana's gear list
Sony SLT-A58 Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Sony DT 55-300mm F4.5-5.6 SAM Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM II Adobe Photoshop CS6
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
TAGRIFFIN
Contributing MemberPosts: 646Gear list
Like?
Re: A77 and a Lab in the snow..
In reply to Vikas Rana, Jan 20, 2014

Vikas Rana wrote:

TAGRIFFIN wrote:

kartikjayaraman wrote:

Awesome pics...I like how you metered to get details on the subject well. Looks nice and bright. If you have the RAW I would do a little highlight recover to get the details of the snow.

-- hide signature --

Hi. Sorry I only have the jpeg. I do some pp but I usually only play with a picture if gf and I think we should print it and then probably only 4x6 or 5x7.

Thanks. Tim

Nice shots Tim, I'm not good in PP but here is my attempt!

Hi. Thanks...looks "richer" which is good to me!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads