In reply to Moti, 8 months ago

Moti wrote:

Basalite wrote:

Moti wrote:

Basalite wrote:

Moti wrote:

Basalite wrote:

Moti wrote:

The only fact that is clear to me here is that you simply do not do any photography.

Moti

In no logical way can you come to such a conclusion.

There is nothing more logical than this. A member of a photography forum who refuses categorically to show any of his photos using all kind of arguments, doesn't have any photos to show.

There's nothing logical about your statement.

Sorry but without a prove, it remains logical. It is simple, one who's afraid to show his photos, doesn't have anything to show. Ask everybody.

Moti

Hmm, and I thought they taught logic, critical thinking and reasoning in France.

They do, that is why the logic behind my statement is so strong. Now if you think it isn't, prove otherwise.

Moti

While your statement may be true, there is nothing logical about it.

Just because he is unwilling to show photographs doesn't mean he is afraid, there are many reasons aside from fear, that he could be unwilling to share his photos.

Whether he is afraid, or just unwilling to show his photos, he must have some. If he has no photos, what has he got to be afraid of?

Even if he is afraid to show his photos, there could be many reasons for that other than the self serving conclusion that you came to.

It's actually impressive that you managed to fit so many logical fallacies into such a short statement, and indeed, I can find no actual logic in it.

NexOffender's gear list:NexOffender's gear list
Pentax Efina
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
fotolopithecus
Senior MemberPosts: 1,699Gear list
Like?
Re: Would you call this pixel peeping:
In reply to Prognathous, 8 months ago

Prognathous wrote:

When I'm showing pictures from a trip to friends, I prefer to display the picture on my FullHD 50" TV rather than pass around small prints. In some cases, the picture contains multiple subjects and many interesting details, so I switch to 100% magnification and show specific parts which include details I consider worth focusing on. In practice, I use the same technique people use when pixel peeping (100% magnification), and if image quality is lacking it's tough for me not to notice it, though I don't tend to point to technical shortcomings. Would you call this practice "pixel peeping"?

Prog.
--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/oren_b

Well yes it's pixel peeping. What's wrong with pixel peeping?

fotolopithecus's gear list:fotolopithecus's gear list
Nikon D610 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G
Moti
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,273
Like?
Re: Images?
In reply to NexOffender, 8 months ago

NexOffender wrote:

Moti wrote:

Basalite wrote:

Moti wrote:

Basalite wrote:

Moti wrote:

Basalite wrote:

Moti wrote:

The only fact that is clear to me here is that you simply do not do any photography.

Moti

In no logical way can you come to such a conclusion.

There is nothing more logical than this. A member of a photography forum who refuses categorically to show any of his photos using all kind of arguments, doesn't have any photos to show.

There's nothing logical about your statement.

Sorry but without a prove, it remains logical. It is simple, one who's afraid to show his photos, doesn't have anything to show. Ask everybody.

Moti

Hmm, and I thought they taught logic, critical thinking and reasoning in France.

They do, that is why the logic behind my statement is so strong. Now if you think it isn't, prove otherwise.

Moti

Just because he is unwilling to show photographs doesn't mean he is afraid, there are many reasons aside from fear, that he could be unwilling to share his photos.

Whether he is afraid, or just unwilling to show his photos, he must have some. If he has no photos, what has he got to be afraid of?

Even if he is afraid to show his photos, there could be many reasons for that other than the self serving conclusion that you came to.

It's actually impressive that you managed to fit so many logical fallacies into such a short statement, and indeed, I can find no actual logic in it.

You may be right I don't argue your logic, and you can't argue mine just because it doesn't go with yours.

Now there are only two questions left. Why a photography forum member would refuse to show any of his photos here and even ores, why does he post photos shot by other, when he is trying to make a point about camera IQ? I know why, you are only assuming.

Moti

-- hide signature --
NexOffender
Regular MemberPosts: 328Gear list
Like?
Re: Images?
In reply to Moti, 8 months ago

Moti wrote:

NexOffender wrote:

You may be right I don't argue your logic, and you can't argue mine just because it doesn't go with yours.

That only works with opinions. Of course I can argue your logic, but what you wrote was not logical. If your "logic" doesn't go with mine, then one of us is wrong and it should be argued, that's the whole point of logical reasoning.

Now there are only two questions left. Why a photography forum member would refuse to show any of his photos here and even ores, why does he post photos shot by other, when he is trying to make a point about camera IQ? I know why, you are only assuming.

You are assuming that you know why, I made no assumptions at all, I even said that you may be right. I simply pointed out that the method you used to come to your (possibly correct) conclusion was in no way logical, but I have seen enough on these forums to be able to think of other reasons not to post images, especially when someone is asking for the specific purpose of picking them apart to attack your credibility.

NexOffender's gear list:NexOffender's gear list
Pentax Efina
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads