To those who own an ONA BOWERY bag.. does the large divider fit? Will something 7 inches tall fit?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions
knowsnocamera
Regular MemberPosts: 166
Like?
To those who own an ONA BOWERY bag.. does the large divider fit? Will something 7 inches tall fit?
7 months ago

To those who own a ONA Bowery bag.. does the large divider fit inside it? I know it comes with a small divider. I was just wondering if the large divider which is taller (7 inches height as compared to 4inches of the small divider) will fit well.

Also, I have read that the bag is around 7 inches tall. I have a wallet that is 7 inches long and I plan to let it stand lengthwise so it will basically be 7 inches exactly. Will it be a hard fit and bulge or will it be perfect?

Thank you very.

I plan on getting the leather bowery if that info helps.

Sush15
Regular MemberPosts: 145Gear list
Like?
No
In reply to knowsnocamera, 7 months ago

I have this bag. No i don't think the larger Divider is a good idea and I would not recommend using a long wallet. This bag is smaller than it may seem in photo. You can call ona customer service abd they are pretty helpful! Hope this helps!

Sush15's gear list:Sush15's gear list
Sony Alpha 7R Sony FE 35mm F2.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
DaveGNJ
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Re: To those who own an ONA BOWERY bag...
In reply to knowsnocamera, 6 months ago

It's a tight fit with the boxy Nikon DF, which is as tall as it is deep with a pancake lens, but I can store my Df with one lens mounted, a full length. heavily padded neck strap like the ONA Presidio, another lens or two and some filters.

Fantastic case in leather!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads