Is it me or my FinePix T410?

Started 8 months ago | Questions
KellyJ13
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Is it me or my FinePix T410?
8 months ago

Hello,

I just recently got this camera and I like it so far except for two things; the macro-focus and sometimes how long it takes to charge my camera :-(.

When I try to get a crystal clear detailed photo of some small subject I first press the macro then half-press the shutter button a few times till my subject looks clear to me on the display screen then I take my picture. 9 times out of ten I get a blurry picture. I have a sturdy tripod to hold the camera so its not my shakey hands.

Usually I have no problem charging up my camera.....I just hook it up to my computer and it takes a half hour to fully charge but lately there are times when it takes hours to charge; I don't know if its something with my computer or the camera.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please keep in mind I am totally new to photography and will have many questions 

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Danielepaolo
Senior MemberPosts: 4,248
Like?
Re: Is it me or my FinePix T410?
In reply to KellyJ13, 8 months ago

KellyJ13 wrote:

Hello,

I just recently got this camera and I like it so far except for two things; the macro-focus and sometimes how long it takes to charge my camera :-(.

When I try to get a crystal clear detailed photo of some small subject I first press the macro then half-press the shutter button a few times till my subject looks clear to me on the display screen then I take my picture. 9 times out of ten I get a blurry picture. I have a sturdy tripod to hold the camera so its not my shakey hands.

I'm guessing your shutter speed is too low. What you see (in the LCD when focussing) is not what you get.

Usually I have no problem charging up my camera.....I just hook it up to my computer and it takes a half hour to fully charge but lately there are times when it takes hours to charge; I don't know if its something with my computer or the camera.

I wouldn't charge in camera. I always remove the battery.

-- hide signature --

Apologies if my lack of photographic knowledge is catching.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
KellyJ13
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
In reply to Danielepaolo, 8 months ago

Thank you, Daniel

Because of slow shutter speed does it mean I need to give my camera extra time to focus?

HornOUBet
Senior MemberPosts: 1,218Gear list
Like?
In reply to KellyJ13, 8 months ago

If it's on a tri-pod you might also add 2 second timer....

-- hide signature --
 HornOUBet's gear list:HornOUBet's gear list
Canon EOS 550D Olympus OM-D E-M5 Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III +15 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads