Love my new rx1r

Started Dec 11, 2013 | Discussions
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
i8z Junior Member • Posts: 28
Love my new rx1r

Bought the camera off of Amazon. Have been reading all of the posts in this forum and finally pulled the trigger. I love the small size, image quality and amazing lens. I have owned a lot of APS cameras but the full frame sensor is amazing. I am glad I bought the camera and look forward to making many memories with it.

i8z's gear list:i8z's gear list
Sony RX1R Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH Leica APO-Summicron-M 50mm f/2 ASPH +3 more
Sony RX1R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Bejersey
Bejersey Forum Pro • Posts: 12,267
Re: Love my new rx1r

Congrats! and nice shot!

Rick

i8z OP Junior Member • Posts: 28

Thank you sir.

Sony RX1R Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH Leica APO-Summicron-M 50mm f/2 ASPH +3 more
teseg
teseg Senior Member • Posts: 2,107

Very interesting shot.  Who would have thought?

teseg's gear list:teseg's gear list
Sony RX1
vajrasattva Senior Member • Posts: 1,580

Nice shot. This is one camera I keep thinking about and I can't explain it nor justify it as I love my NEX7. Keep enjoying your new purchase.

vajrasattva's gear list:vajrasattva's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1
jrdu Forum Pro • Posts: 21,363
Unusual shot

Let's see some more...

-- hide signature --

John Dunn

MMS
MMS Forum Member • Posts: 60

I couldn't agree with you more. Absolutely, love this camera and I have a sickness of always looking out for "better", but have not found anything on the market that would be able to replace this little gem.

MMS's gear list:MMS's gear list
Leica D-Lux (Typ 109) Leica Q
Re: Unusual shot

I will work on taking some shots that are not of my poodle or cat.

Re: Unusual shot

Old Mobil gas station Ellicott City MD

nathantw Senior Member • Posts: 1,366

Congrats on the new camera. I wanted a Fuji X100s until I saw the pictures that came out of the RX1, then I canceled my order and stated lusting for the RX1R. I was hoping for a sale at Christmas that never came. Now I'm just hoping for some refurbs that might hit the Sony outlet stores.

-- hide signature --

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathantw/
Always have a camera with you and make sure you use it.

The more I shoot with my camera, the more I enjoy it. I am very glad that I took my time and researched the heck out of it.  I hope you find a good deal soon.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads